Thread: NEW MURDER DOG INTERVIEW WITH TECH N9NE!!!!!!

NEW MURDER DOG INTERVIEW WITH TECH N9NE!!!!!!

I CANT GET THE LINK TO IT, BUT IF YOU GOT TO INSANECLOWNPOSSE.COM THEY TAKE YOU TO ICPS INTERVIEW. TECHS INTERVIEW STARTS ON PAGE 165 AND ITS A VERY IN DEPTH AND VERY GOOD INTERVIEW. IF U DIDNT UNDERSTAND OR DIDNT LIKE "SHOW ME A GOD" FOR SOME IDIOTIC REASON, YOU WILL NOW!!!!! THERE IS ALSO AN INTERVIEW WITH BIG SCOOB TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE MAGAZINE BUT CANT REMEMBER WHAT PAGE. BUT TO ALL THE REAL TECHNICIANS OUT THERE HIT THAT SHIT UP!!! ITS A GOOD ONE LIKE ALWAYS WITH THE GREATEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD! TECH N9NE!!!! OW!OW!OW!

SOMETIMES, ON THE INTERNET, PEOPLE FORGET TO TURN OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY. THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE. HOWEVER, IT GIVES THEM THE IMPRESSION OF SHOUTING

THIS IS PLAYING DICE, REMINDING YOU THAT JULY SIXTH IS INTERNATIONAL "CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY" DAY. HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NOT NOTICED IT?

SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM MAY INCLUDE:

* LOOKING LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN USUAL. CAPS LOCK TAKES A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE ASSHOLE INSIDE YOU. (YES EVEN YOU, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BRAT. BY THE WAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY.)

* STRAINED KEYBOARD. IS YOUR KEYBOARD SORE? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SHOUTING ON IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!

* RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS MORE QUICKLY THAN USUAL. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LACKING CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE USED THEM ALL UP ALREADY. IDIOT.

* CAPS LOCK LIGHT ON. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIMWIT.

SO PLEASE, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK TOMORROW.

CAPS LOCK FACT OF THE DAY: TYPING IN ALLCAPS WILL NOT HELP A BLIND PERSON HEAR YOU. TYPING IN FONT SIZE 30 OR MORE, HOWEVER, WILL.

THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK! MADE IT MUCH EASIER. DID U READ IT?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P

THIS DUDE HAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS

LOL. FUCK EM TTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN999999999NNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    THIS DUDE HAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS

YEAH I READ IT! TECH SAYS HE HAS A VIDEO FOR LOW...I WONDER WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED???

It's a good interview, but to the threadstater...
    How would that interview make anyone like show me a god? He doesn't say anything different from the song lyrics. I already like the song but if someone didn't like it, reading the same shit that he says in the song won't make a difference unless they don't listen to lyrics

I got that issue. It's a great interview.