Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Taking Over on MTV2?

Tech Taking Over on MTV2?

This came through the internal pipeline today and I thought I'd share it with ya'll... discuss.

"As some of you know, Mtv & Mtv2 play videos from late night to the early morning. The video block is called AMTV. This morning they played their Top 10, like always, but this time "Leave Me Alone" was the #5 video, right above Chris Brown."

It's a start. It's great that he's on MTV, especially on a top ten list and that high on the list. Now it just needs to be shown at times when the average person is awake and watching TV, although that's unlikely since MTV has turned into the reality television network and rarely ever shows anything music related anymore

WORD! Now is there a way to vote to keep tech on the list or anyway to move him up. I looked all over the website and couldn;t find anything. I commented the video more, gave it more thumbs up and shit. I want to vote to get it higher than number 5. Anybody know how to do this? Just keep watching the video online?
    Go and vote him, for billboard album of the year too!!
    YEAR OF THE N9NE!!!!

I saw it. I'm always stoked to see Tech on MTV. He should be number one, fuck the rest of them.

Yep I've been saying this for a long time. This music slot is from like 1am-5am. I doubt any one is really up between those times, watching MTV. Of course it's a start, but a very slow start. If he gets on to 106 n Park, or something like that, that would be badass. BET is better than MTV anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    It's a start. It's great that he's on MTV, especially on a top ten list and that high on the list. Now it just needs to be shown at times when the average person is awake and watching TV, although that's unlikely since MTV has turned into the reality television network and rarely ever shows anything music related anymore

well think of all the ppl that dont listen to him....and most the ppl that watch mtv are not tech fans cuz mtv is all pop n rock most of the time......but tech is too real and raw to be on mtv when anyones watchin lol thats why we rarely see him on...but this mtv could be a start for things...i have a feeling were gunna be seein him alot more after the woodie awards is broadcasted and his videos are on more...then hes gunna be more mainstream than underground....

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I saw it. I'm always stoked to see Tech on MTV. He should be number one, fuck the rest of them.

hell yeah go tech and fuck chris brown

taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not realy........

more like one channel......

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!