Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech #5 on MTV's rotation this morning

Tech #5 on MTV's rotation this morning

As some of you know, Mtv & Mtv2 play videos from late night to the early morning. The video block is called AMTV. This morning they played their Top 10, like always, but this time "Leave Me Alone" was the #5 video, right above Chris Brown.

This is the first time I've seen one of Tech's videos in regular rotation on Mtv, and he was in the top 10.

nice

I told yaw. This is proof MTV doesn't hate on Tech. Tech is on MTV all the time. You just gotta pay attention.

Anyone know if there is a way to vote to keep him on the list or move him up to the number one spot he deserves. I'm gonna try and find something.

man i love tech but i thought it was F.T.I.????

hes putn his dick in the industrys mashed potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanesvillain
    man i love tech but i thought it was F.T.I.????

Was this insulting really called for? I mean, it's kinda lame to attack someone for no reason. Says a lot about your self though. As for the thread, I think MTV is finally realizing what they've been turning their backs to, and gonna try to make up for it by playing Techs shit on a daily/nightly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    .....doesnt hate ANYMORE. not everyone sits at home and gazes at the tv all day though. a job is something some folks have. that pic of you and "your boy" im sure you call him.... with the suburbia lookin backdrop while bein all thugged out is priceless. i laughed at it. keep livin dat gangsta life son ya hurd meh? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I told yaw. This is proof MTV doesn't hate on Tech. Tech is on MTV all the time. You just gotta pay attention.

Who0p who0p!!!! Im gonna look for it...cuz Im sittin at work watchin tv all day

wow lol....sittin at work watchin tv all day...what the hell do u do?..it must be nice lmao

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    Who0p who0p!!!! Im gonna look for it...cuz Im sittin at work watchin tv all day

Yeah I saw that shit...He beat Chris Brown (No pun intended)....Nice seeing that underground get love!