Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: I just want one show. please

  1. #1
    Senior Member MarcusGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230

    I just want one show. please

    hey everybody i live in topeka ks and tech hasn't been back here since 2005 and we would really like to see him back here. if you would i think if enough short emails with techs booking info is sent to the ks expo's booking coordinator they would probably book him. hopefully some of you guys that get to see him alot can help me out because i would like to see him if you send an email thank you alot its greatly appreciated.

    Booking
    Mark Reifsteck - Representative Agent
    Travis O'Guin - Manager
    Email booking@strangemusicinc.com

    Strange Music
    PO Box 1114
    Blue Springs, MO 64013
    Phone: (816) 229-4700
    Fax: (816) 229-4741


    Gracie Moore
    Booking Coordinator
    GracieM@ksexpo.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    202
    Why would I do this? I live in Seattle where we have about 6 shows every tour. (:.

    I have to drive about 45 minutes to see him, but shit, it's worth it. Drive your ass to a MO show or somewhere else in KS.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    You can drive dude
    http://www.chacha.com/question/how-far-is-topeka-ks-from-independen...

    Q: How far is Topeka KS from Independence Mo

    A: It is 75.99 miles from Topeka, KS to Independence, MO. It will take you approximately 1 hour and 18 minutes to drive it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    Yea man, the shows dont always come to you, sometimes you gotta go to the show. I just went to the Richmond show which was a 2 hour + drive for me, but it was worth it! That other girl on the board drove like 6 hours to the Norfolk show (that dedication there), time you took a road trip!
    -"Q"

  5. #5
    Earn a show

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Thats kinda part of the fun! You wait all damn day for it to be the time for the concert, you get your shit ready, and you drive to the venue bumpin the cd's, and you get there all hyped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Yea man, the shows dont always come to you, sometimes you gotta go to the show. I just went to the Richmond show which was a 2 hour + drive for me, but it was worth it! That other girl on the board drove like 6 hours to the Norfolk show (that dedication there), time you took a road trip!
    -"Q"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Earn a show

  8. #8
    it's simple, Buy a lot of merch and get people to buy cd's

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Lmao.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Earn a show

  9. #9
    Senior Member MarcusGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230
    im only 16 and i aint gotta car soo yea


    Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    Why would I do this? I live in Seattle where we have about 6 shows every tour. (:.

    I have to drive about 45 minutes to see him, but shit, it's worth it. Drive your ass to a MO show or somewhere else in KS.

  10. #10
    HITCHHIKE KIDDO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Gamez
    im only 16 and i aint gotta car soo yea




    Quote Originally Posted by xXGhost CXx
    Why would I do this? I live in Seattle where we have about 6 shows every tour. (:.

    I have to drive about 45 minutes to see him, but shit, it's worth it. Drive your ass to a MO show or somewhere else in KS.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •