Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question about the new dvd?

question about the new dvd?

so maybe its a lil 2 early 2 know, but since tech said he did a recordin of the kcmo show qith a professional film crew, ne idea on when it might be out? ne possibilty that it could be out in time 4 christmas?

Thanks to this wang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    Subject: Winter Samplers To: "Britton Kimler"
    Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:23 AM

Hey all,

I may have told some of you that we were on promo hiatus until early spring. Well, I lied. I am planning to receive about 200K samplers here within the next week or so and I wanted to see if you guys were still down to help out with some Strange promotions on this. Please reply to this email and let me know if we're good to go, or if you need to skip this round. Also, I'm inserting the planned release schedule for 2010 - THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED, SO DO NOT MENTION IT TO ANYONE AND KEEP IT MUM. I just wanted to let my street teamers know what the plan is so we're all ready to go when the time comes. Thanks much!

Date

Artist

Comment
    23-Mar

Brotha Lynch Hung

20-Apr

Cognito

New artist
    18-May

Tech N9ne DVD

8-Jun

Kutt Calhoun

27-Jul

Collabos

7-Sep

Krizz Kaliko

12-Oct

Tech Presents Kabosh

This is Tech and Krizz with a rock band

thanks, i appreciate the info. sucks that it wont b out til next year, but still good 2 know

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Subject: Winter Samplers
    To: "Britton Kimler"
    Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:23 AM

Hey all,

I may have told some of you that we were on promo hiatus until early spring. Well, I lied. I am planning to receive about 200K samplers here within the next week or so and I wanted to see if you guys were still down to help out with some Strange promotions on this. Please reply to this email and let me know if we're good to go, or if you need to skip this round. Also, I'm inserting the planned release schedule for 2010 - THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED, SO DO NOT MENTION IT TO ANYONE AND KEEP IT MUM. I just wanted to let my street teamers know what the plan is so we're all ready to go when the time comes. Thanks much!

Date

Artist

Comment
    23-Mar

Brotha Lynch Hung

20-Apr

Cognito

New artist
    18-May

Tech N9ne DVD

8-Jun

Kutt Calhoun

27-Jul

Collabos

7-Sep

Krizz Kaliko

12-Oct

Tech Presents Kabosh

No problem. However I am not verifying those dates. It could be another Area 51 conspiracy. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    thanks, i appreciate the info. sucks that it wont b out til next year, but still good 2 know<

If that stays true holy shit.
    If I could prop you I would do it a million times. Lynch krizz kutt collabs kabosh and a DVD. Fuckin right. Dope as fuck.

Thanks to this wang.
    Subject: Winter Samplers To: "Britton Kimler" Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:23 AM

Hey all,

Date

Artist

Comment
    23-Mar

Brotha Lynch Hung

20-Apr

Cognito

New artist
    18-May

Tech N9ne DVD

8-Jun

Kutt Calhoun

27-Jul

Collabos

7-Sep

Krizz Kaliko

12-Oct

Tech Presents Kabosh

Those are official dates

No problem. However I am not verifying those dates. It could be another Area 51 conspiracy. Enjoy.

thanks, i appreciate the info. sucks that it wont b out til next year, but still good 2 know<

Instant erection. Just kidding, but I am looking forward to Kabosh, Collabos and the DVD with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Those are official dates

tech wanted kabosh to be a secret

Instant erection. Just kidding, but I am looking forward to Kabosh, Collabos and the DVD with extreme prejudice.

Those are official dates

Why come?

Those are official dates

people have been looking forward to it for years and he wanted to surprise them. Then that douche had to ruin it

Why come?

Those are official dates