Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many shows...

How many shows...

do you all think tech will have for his winter leg of the tour. I think he should come to Indiana we haven't got any love from tech in about 5 years and I definitely don't think he should go to the same areas as he already went to on this tour. Spread the love tech!!

INDIANA!!!!! I would love it. NAP TOWN

As long as he comes to Salt Lake, which he will, I don't give a FUCK. Nah, just kidding man I hope he comes his ass to indi too, everyone deserves a tech show. even those Hawaii coconut head mo fuckers.

haha good shit man

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    As long as he comes to Salt Lake, which he will, I don't give a FUCK. Nah, just kidding man I hope he comes his ass to indi too, everyone deserves a tech show. even those Hawaii coconut head mo fuckers.

WISH HE WOULD COME TO TN OR ALA I MISS GOING TO SHOWS WHEN I LIVED IN WICHITA I WENT TO EM EVERYTIME HE CAME I MISS IT ALOT I LIVE IN TN BUT I WOULDNT MIND DRIVING TO ALA FOR A TECH SHOW

Hell yea man I live just south of indy and I have driven to cincy and the STL to see him but it sucks duz its so much money getting there n shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    INDIANA!!!!! I would love it. NAP TOWN

Yea I just went to my first in St lou. But ive went all over ohio. I just live 10 min from downtown Indy. It would be nice to go here again! lol

he definitely needs 2 come back 2 indy. mayb we can try nd get him some air play on 96.3 or 100.9? i think 96.3 takes suggestions for the battle of the beats thing they do every night.

well i doubt he would get any airplay on 100.9 but we could call in to 96.3 but any more all of there music is bullshit R&B and crappy rap music so idk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    he definitely needs 2 come back 2 indy. mayb we can try nd get him some air play on 96.3 or 100.9? i think 96.3 takes suggestions for the battle of the beats thing they do every night.

idk. 100.9 plays the shitty rap like wayne nd nethin else that happens 2 b popular, so there's the chance they might play it if it gets requested enough...do u think 96.3 would even give him the time of day tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper15
    well i doubt he would get any airplay on 100.9 but we could call in to 96.3 but any more all of there music is bullshit R&B and crappy rap music so idk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle