Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: SNOOP DOGG, LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN DISS

  1. #1

    SNOOP DOGG, LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN DISS

    ANYBODY HEARD IT I THINK ITS PRETTY SICK WHAT YALL THINK THE ACTUAL SONG STARTS AROUND 135 http://thebattkave.ning.com/forum/to...ocol-lil-wayne

  2. #2
    Why would you post a link that you have to have an account to view? And you didn't even say who is rappin the diss. You fail.

  3. #3
    IF U READ THE FUCKIN TITTLE IT SAYS SNOOP DOGG RE RE BUT MY BAD DIDNT KNOW U HAD TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO IT LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Why would you post a link that you have to have an account to view? And you didn't even say who is rappin the diss. You fail.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    No he's right. The way your wrote the title makes it look like someone made a diss of all three of them

    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    IF U READ THE FUCKIN TITTLE IT SAYS SNOOP DOGG RE RE BUT MY BAD DIDNT KNOW U HAD TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO IT LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Why would you post a link that you have to have an account to view? And you didn't even say who is rappin the diss. You fail.

  5. #5
    If you had proper grammar, you would know what I'm saying. The way you wrote it, made it sound like the diss was about Snoop, Wayne and Birdman.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    IF U READ THE FUCKIN TITTLE IT SAYS SNOOP DOGG RE RE BUT MY BAD DIDNT KNOW U HAD TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO IT LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Why would you post a link that you have to have an account to view? And you didn't even say who is rappin the diss. You fail.

  6. #6
    OH WELL MY BAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    If you had proper grammar, you would know what I'm saying. The way you wrote it, made it sound like the diss was about Snoop, Wayne and Birdman.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    IF U READ THE FUCKIN TITTLE IT SAYS SNOOP DOGG RE RE BUT MY BAD DIDNT KNOW U HAD TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO IT LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Why would you post a link that you have to have an account to view? And you didn't even say who is rappin the diss. You fail.

  7. #7
    I forgive you. haha just jokin, nigga..

    the diss is heat though.. I just downloaded it.

  8. #8
    LOL YEAH I WAS GONNA UPLOAD THE MP3 OF IT BUT U GOT IT ANYWAY

    Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    I forgive you. haha just jokin, nigga..

    the diss is heat though.. I just downloaded it.

  9. #9
    yeah I just googled for it

  10. #10
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    Snopp Dogg is such a fucking OG

Similar Threads

  1. Sage Francis gives us his thoughts on Snoop Dogg/ Snoop Lion
    By Delusional1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. R.I.P. Snoop Dogg. Welcome Snoop Lion
    By VictorMendez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:38 AM
  3. Snoop Dogg
    By JordanNied in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:12 AM
  4. tonight on wwe!!! snoop dogg!
    By RainDollaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 03:59 AM
  5. i parodyed "always" by birdman and lil wayne lol
    By RainDollaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 04:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •