Thread: Allen Show Update

Allen Show Update

Just talked to Penny and she said that the Allen Event Center wants to reschedule the show for March, 2010 but they are trying to get an earlier date. For the people who bought VIP's, they will still be good for the rescheduled date. For those who just bought tickets, gettix is now offering refunds.

Better bring it big or BOUNCE BITCH!!! Wonder what the opening acts will be...nothin near the talent of what we missed. FUCK!

Yeah man for real I was looking forward to seeing Slaughterhouse and Stevie Stone. There's no telling who the opening acts will be at the new show. Hopefully some dope ones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    Better bring it big or BOUNCE BITCH!!! Wonder what the opening acts will be...nothin near the talent of what we missed. FUCK!

I just wish they would give us a confirmed date. I don't care if it is in March as long as I know the day so I can ask off work. And I still haven't opened my vip package in case I have to send it back.

The next tour is strictly strange 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Yeah man for real I was looking forward to seeing Slaughterhouse and Stevie Stone. There's no telling who the opening acts will be at the new show. Hopefully some dope ones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9

any updates. i see they put the colorado shows up for feb. but no allen, tx show.

Any other info on this?

Last I checked with Penny from Strange she said they were still coming back in March and all VIPs will be honored. That was like 2 weeks ago. I really need to know cause I want my refund if they aren't coming back.

Looks like they aren't coming back in March. Never got a response when i tried to contact them. Feel cheated for concert tickets I paid for but never received.