Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (New Track)Destiny-Y.T. ft. Rain Dollaz HOT SH*T!!! Check it out East to the Midwest!!

(New Track)Destiny-Y.T. ft. Rain Dollaz HOT SH*T!!! Check it out East to the Midwest!!

HOT TRACK!!! off the upcoming mixtape from Y.T. called "I Breathe Music pt.2"

dope ass beat!

Sick song. Beat goes so fucking hard damn! Didn't really feel the hook though, Rain usually sounds more enthused and motivated than he sounded on this one IMO

hot shit

yuhp

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    Sick song. Beat goes so fucking hard damn! Didn't really feel the hook though, Rain usually sounds more enthused and motivated than he sounded on this one IMO

Dope shit Y.T. and Rain

Download the "I Breathe Music pt.1" Mixtape rite here! and check out other mixtape of mine at www.datpiff.com. "UK2VA:the Diamond Age" & "Horror Movie" just type in the title and it will direct you to it.

I haven't heard it yet fina get on the laptop and download it. the track parts I did was like maaaan I'm tired of ppl thinkin I'm just regular u kno. and I can't sing lol so I just made the chours kinda like a chant that u would be sayin to yourself..or thinkin. ill try to pick up my emphasis on stuff tho! thanks absoulute 9 and everyone!

This is my new favorite rain. Its solid all the way thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    I haven't heard it yet fina get on the laptop and download it. the track parts I did was like maaaan I'm tired of ppl thinkin I'm just regular u kno. and I can't sing lol so I just made the chours kinda like a chant that u would be sayin to yourself..or thinkin. ill try to pick up my emphasis on stuff tho! thanks absoulute 9 and everyone!

hhahaha i heard it! i like it! i guess i also had in my head like me sayin this to someone as i was barryin them...my haters... spaced out idk lol ima check out the mixtape too iight fam! only thing i would change is i wouldve said the chours a lil more hyped up..and added ad-libs. but hey....thats life!! i see ya bobby lol