Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: THE OFFICIAL MUTHA FUCKING BEERPONG THREAD!!!!!

  1. #1

    THE OFFICIAL MUTHA FUCKING BEERPONG THREAD!!!!!

    ALRIGHT, I KNOW AT LEAST MORE THEN HALF OF THE MUTHA FUCKAS ON HERE PLAY PONG AND GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!! FIRST AND FORMOST BEERPONG IS THAT SHIT AND IM THE SHIT AT BEERPONG, HAHA I WUD LOVE TO HAVE A TOURNIE WITH EVERYONE ONE HERE AND BUMP TECHN9NE, I ALWAYS LISTEN TO SICKOLOGY WHEN I PLAY AND I PLAY ON A 8 FOOT CUSTOM 10 CUP BOARD HOPEFULLY I CAN GET SOME PICS UP OF MY TABLES BUT IF U GOT ANY SICK BEERPONG RULES OR PICS POST EM UP HERE!

    ORCUTT PONG PLAYAS(WE SINK EM YOU DRINK EM)

  2. #2
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    SOMETIMES, ON THE INTERNET, PEOPLE FORGET TO TURN OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY. THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE. HOWEVER, IT GIVES THEM THE IMPRESSION OF SHOUTING



    THIS IS PLAYING DICE, REMINDING YOU THAT JULY SIXTH IS INTERNATIONAL "CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY" DAY. HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NOT NOTICED IT?

    SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM MAY INCLUDE:

    * LOOKING LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN USUAL. CAPS LOCK TAKES A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE ASSHOLE INSIDE YOU. (YES EVEN YOU, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BRAT. BY THE WAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY.)
    * STRAINED KEYBOARD. IS YOUR KEYBOARD SORE? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SHOUTING ON IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!
    * RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS MORE QUICKLY THAN USUAL. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LACKING CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE USED THEM ALL UP ALREADY. IDIOT.
    * CAPS LOCK LIGHT ON. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIMWIT.

    SO PLEASE, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK TOMORROW.

    CAPS LOCK FACT OF THE DAY: TYPING IN ALLCAPS WILL NOT HELP A BLIND PERSON HEAR YOU. TYPING IN FONT SIZE 30 OR MORE, HOWEVER, WILL.

  3. #3
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    oh, you caps nazi lol but i love beer pong

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    SOMETIMES, ON THE INTERNET, PEOPLE FORGET TO TURN OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY. THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE. HOWEVER, IT GIVES THEM THE IMPRESSION OF SHOUTING


    THIS IS PLAYING DICE, REMINDING YOU THAT JULY SIXTH IS INTERNATIONAL "CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY" DAY. HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NOT NOTICED IT?

    SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM MAY INCLUDE:

    * LOOKING LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN USUAL. CAPS LOCK TAKES A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE ASSHOLE INSIDE YOU. (YES EVEN YOU, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BRAT. BY THE WAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY.)
    * STRAINED KEYBOARD. IS YOUR KEYBOARD SORE? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SHOUTING ON IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!
    * RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS MORE QUICKLY THAN USUAL. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LACKING CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE USED THEM ALL UP ALREADY. IDIOT.
    * CAPS LOCK LIGHT ON. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIMWIT.

    SO PLEASE, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK TOMORROW.

    CAPS LOCK FACT OF THE DAY: TYPING IN ALLCAPS WILL NOT HELP A BLIND PERSON HEAR YOU. TYPING IN FONT SIZE 30 OR MORE, HOWEVER, WILL.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Flicktion.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    656
    Someone on here has a strange table.

  5. #5
    Beer Pong is the shit. Usually use any flat surface that can fit cups on it and just got to town. No designated table yet. Too damn broke.

  6. #6
    Senior Member THR33 D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    218
    yea but u gotta admit those long tables beat those short tables by far i hate stumbling two feet juss to drink the cup that just got sank lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1
    Beer Pong is the shit. Usually use any flat surface that can fit cups on it and just got to town. No designated table yet. Too damn broke.

  7. #7
    True that. Small tables suck. But if you got nothing it works. I knew someone who had an actual "Beer Pong" table. With cup spots painted on it, and it folded for easy carrying. It was pretty legit.

    http://www.getbombed.com/BeerPongSto...FRhfagodEQhWlQ

    Check this site, it's got some legit pong supplies.

    Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    yea but u gotta admit those long tables beat those short tables by far i hate stumbling two feet juss to drink the cup that just got sank lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness1
    Beer Pong is the shit. Usually use any flat surface that can fit cups on it and just got to town. No designated table yet. Too damn broke.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Amanda47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    563
    i succ at beer pong.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    GRAMMER POLICE ALERT EVRYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    SOMETIMES, ON THE INTERNET, PEOPLE FORGET TO TURN OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY. THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE. HOWEVER, IT GIVES THEM THE IMPRESSION OF SHOUTING



    THIS IS PLAYING DICE, REMINDING YOU THAT JULY SIXTH IS INTERNATIONAL "CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY" DAY. HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NOT NOTICED IT?

    SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM MAY INCLUDE:

    * LOOKING LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN USUAL. CAPS LOCK TAKES A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE ASSHOLE INSIDE YOU. (YES EVEN YOU, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BRAT. BY THE WAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY.)
    * STRAINED KEYBOARD. IS YOUR KEYBOARD SORE? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SHOUTING ON IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!
    * RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS MORE QUICKLY THAN USUAL. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LACKING CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE USED THEM ALL UP ALREADY. IDIOT.
    * CAPS LOCK LIGHT ON. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIMWIT.

    SO PLEASE, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK TOMORROW.

    CAPS LOCK FACT OF THE DAY: TYPING IN ALLCAPS WILL NOT HELP A BLIND PERSON HEAR YOU. TYPING IN FONT SIZE 30 OR MORE, HOWEVER, WILL.

  10. #10
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142


    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    GRAMMER POLICE ALERT EVRYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    SOMETIMES, ON THE INTERNET, PEOPLE FORGET TO TURN OFF THEIR CAPS LOCK KEY. THIS IS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE. HOWEVER, IT GIVES THEM THE IMPRESSION OF SHOUTING



    THIS IS PLAYING DICE, REMINDING YOU THAT JULY SIXTH IS INTERNATIONAL "CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY" DAY. HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NOT NOTICED IT?

    SYMPTOMS OF THIS PROBLEM MAY INCLUDE:

    * LOOKING LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN USUAL. CAPS LOCK TAKES A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE ASSHOLE INSIDE YOU. (YES EVEN YOU, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BRAT. BY THE WAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU ANYWAY.)
    * STRAINED KEYBOARD. IS YOUR KEYBOARD SORE? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SHOUTING ON IT ALL THE DAMN TIME!
    * RUNNING OUT OF CAPITAL LETTERS MORE QUICKLY THAN USUAL. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LACKING CAPITAL LETTERS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE USED THEM ALL UP ALREADY. IDIOT.
    * CAPS LOCK LIGHT ON. OBVIOUSLY, YOU DIMWIT.

    SO PLEASE, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR CAPS LOCK TOMORROW.

    CAPS LOCK FACT OF THE DAY: TYPING IN ALLCAPS WILL NOT HELP A BLIND PERSON HEAR YOU. TYPING IN FONT SIZE 30 OR MORE, HOWEVER, WILL.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 235
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:10 AM
  2. This is the official Thread, thread
    By PlanetPandamonium in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. *****official w.a.r. thread*****
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:04 AM
  4. Official I did not get my pre-order thread
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:41 AM
  5. *Official "Got K.O.D. thread
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •