Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calm Before The Storm - most underrated tech album?

Calm Before The Storm - most underrated tech album?

I know we all love anghellic, absolute power, everready, kod, etc.
    but in my opinion I think cbts in his best album. i love it.
    its a sick album.
    thoughts?

Most underrated album to me is The Worst. Its one my faves and has some of the sickest stuff. The Calm before the storm is also very under rated considering that some of the new Tech N9ne fans may have not of heard of it before and that he was not nearly as big as he is now when he did the album so it didnt get that much exposure as other albums.

I would have to agree with u on this one. I personally loved that smooth, yet still rapid, flow he had on cbts. I would love for him to bring back that at least for a couple songs.

u guys are right the calm before the storm isnt as acknowledged as it should be. mitch bade, now its on, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, the list goes on. tech deffinitely came hard with his first album.

the worst was his first album man.

its good to know i'm not the only one that thinks this tho.

bitch sickness, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, now its on, i'd love to see these live,
    one of my favorites tho, has to be flipside.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician
    u guys are right the calm before the storm isnt as acknowledged as it should be. mitch bade, now its on, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, the list goes on. tech deffinitely came hard with his first album.

Oh hell yea, "I wanna hit it on the flip, don't, trip" "Enough, girl you driving me nuts" "have you sayin' Bonzai like mister miagi" ic!
    I wish I had my i-pod with me right now so I can bump that junt!
    -"Q"

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    the worst was his first album man.

its good to know i'm not the only one that thinks this tho.

bitch sickness, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, now its on, i'd love to see these live,
    one of my favorites tho, has to be flipside.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT9X-Technician

That cd is one of the greatest albums I ever heard. The song questions blows me away all the time.

This album is underrated because it only has one good song...."Now it's On."

His flow is great on that album but I can't listen to it much because of the beats. Just not my taste!!

the worst was the worst album hes ever been apart of and warner brothers fucked that up but anyways the calm before the storm is his best shit and thats the shit i grew up on...... that tech and rdv's was to me his far best album and my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Techfan
    Most underrated album to me is The Worst. Its one my faves and has some of the sickest stuff. The Calm before the storm is also very under rated considering that some of the new Tech N9ne fans may have not of heard of it before and that he was not nearly as big as he is now when he did the album so it didnt get that much exposure as other albums.