Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D-12? DZK and Canibus- Eminem Diss

D-12? DZK and Canibus- Eminem Diss

Damnnn..i dont hear anyone from D12 on here correct me if im wrong..but i kno theres some DZK fans on here, if em even decides to respond to this it looks like DZK's career is over before it reallly kicked off. its a shame, i kinda liked him....

but i gotta admit they both went hard against him for sure..nd im still not hearin D12?

Well, I am hearing plenty of people. I don't know who DZK is, if it's one guy or a group, but if it's one guy, I heard plenty of guys. And Proof, Em, and Bizzy are the only 3 who have unique voices in the group, so it could be Bizzy at the end, and the other 3 could sound like one person.
    I think it's pretty fucked up, Bizzy is tight, but from what I understand, Proof was really the holder of the group and Em. Definitally something I'm going to look into, cause D12 was tight as fuck, and Em was the first rapper I listened to.

man, this was alright...but i still KNOW eminem will SMASH on these dudes. eminem is one of the best mc's ever, especially when it comes to disses and battles.

dzk is one dude. hes been around for days. internet rapper. never really blew up at all. he had some dope shit tho. as far as D12 i kno swifty kuniva and bizarre were on this. it really didnt sound like they fired any shots tho.

and if they didnt, why the fuck would they do a song wit canibus and dzk goin in on Em???

this shit has me confused.

as for the dis. the track is weak as fuck.

im pretty sure the d12 part were edited in by canibus n dzk

Yeah, thats what it seems like. According to some low named rapper who opened for d12 on his latest tour, he sparked the convo for a collab with 12 and Canibus though. not sure if it's a true collab though, they don't say anything about him, from what i an tell

Yeah it sounds like them, but it doesn't make any sense. Why would they be on a diss record to Em? It just doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    dzk is one dude. hes been around for days. internet rapper. never really blew up at all. he had some dope shit tho. as far as D12 i kno swifty kuniva and bizarre were on this. it really didnt sound like they fired any shots tho.

and if they didnt, why the fuck would they do a song wit canibus and dzk goin in on Em???

this shit has me confused.

as for the dis. the track is weak as fuck.

Dzk is ight, He been a soundclick rapper forever but he is with canibus now

WTF I thought canibus was done with the Eminem beef? What a dumb ass!!!! Lmao