Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allen TX Event Cancelled or Postponed?

Allen TX Event Cancelled or Postponed?

Does anyone know? They took it down today off the tour list for coming in december. If so I hope they offer a full refund for vip.

Do you really think they are gonna come back..after the FINALE in MIZZOU?
    My guess is CANCELLED.
    fuckn sucks!

I see what your saying but they r going to alaska nov 28th and 29th. I know it won't officially be part of the KOD Tour but I just wanna see Tech. It's just I spent $230 for two vip tickets and i already owned most of the stuff that came in the package so it's not worth the money to me.

I feel ya dude. I was fuckn pumped to see Tech. Along with the strange crew and SOME of SH (Crooked, Royce and Joell). But I hope he comes man, seeing Tech l9ve is one of a kind man. Cross your fingers with me bro!

It will be very, very dissapointing if they let Dallas down. Even worst if they just take our money. Does anyone know the real situation? We deserve an update already!!!

Penny@Strangemusic sent everyone out an email on Thursday I believe that stated your options.

yeah she did but now the show is officially removed from the tour list which would indicate it has been cancelled. I still want my vip tickets if they r coming back. but if they aren't i want my refund. which is still cost me about $40 for shipping charges. plus i opened one of the cds and they said it has to be all unopened for the refund.

this blows fucking donkey dong. how could tech let us down like this? soooo disappointing.

Well I think they might have took it down because they might be getin ready to set a new date. Plus according to the Allen Event Center the new show is still to be announced. All I know is if they do cancel it that's gonna suck huge balls!!!!

it was def worth it switching to the independence show

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Well I think they might have took it down because they might be getin ready to set a new date. Plus according to the Allen Event Center the new show is still to be announced. All I know is if they do cancel it that's gonna suck huge balls!!!!