Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: technicians

technicians

all of the shit talkin on psychopathic is bull shit they have a bad ass team of artists just like strange they are just an underground family trying to make paper just like strange... everyone just sees icp, but what about twiztid, blaze, abk (who is the shit in my opinion), boondox? and if anyone liked the k.o.d. cd i know that they would like the dark lotus cd's they are off the fuckin hook... the psychopathic rydas are pretty fuckin dope too... i own every strange cd under the fuckin sun and im starting to collect the pschopathic cd's everything that either company has ever produced is gonna good just like pick it up... and i hope to get to the gathering in a few years.... cop their shit give them a fucking chance don't be so fucking one sided. ppl need to look past just icp and see what their whole label has to offer all anyone sees is icp cuz they are the most hated band on the planet.... give them a chance

No thanks. I'll stick with Strange.

First of all fuck icp, I tried to listen to them bought Milenko and Riddle Box, pure garbage. Twiztid on the other hand is pretty cool, when there doing the rock thing (darkness) or deep songs (afraid of me). Never listened to Abk or any other Psychopathic artist. Don't really want to either

I gave ICP a chance, not all the other above mentioned artists.. I bump ICPs old shit, and some twiztid naturally. But above all.. I'm more down with blacks (Mainly Tech) doin' hiphop n rap than white trailor trash kids with paint on they face. Don't retort with hate because I don't want to read it. IT's my opinion. You can't change it by cussing me out over a fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy

i hear what your saying on icp's cd's they are hella weird but abk is the shit... so is dark lotus its got twiztid in it i was in your same shoes like two years ago... i would hella talk shit to my homies that were juggalos and i gave it a shot and i think twiztid should stay away from their rock beats... but i think all the new generation shit like abk and blaze rydas and lotus are definately at least worth a pirate download

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    First of all fuck icp, I tried to listen to them bought Milenko and Riddle Box, pure garbage. Twiztid on the other hand is pretty cool, when there doing the rock thing (darkness) or deep songs (afraid of me). Never listened to Abk or any other Psychopathic artist. Don't really want to either

i hear what your saying your entitled to your opinion this is america right? and theyre not ALL white plus i can think of mad black rappers that should just give it the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    I gave ICP a chance, not all the other above mentioned artists.. I bump ICPs old shit, and some twiztid naturally. But above all.. I'm more down with blacks (Mainly Tech) doin' hiphop n rap than white trailor trash kids with paint on they face. Don't retort with hate because I don't want to read it. IT's my opinion. You can't change it by cussing me out over a fansite.

Do you know why icp isn't on any of techs albums? Cause he don't want them fuckin up a masterpiece. Lol! Icp is garbage and I gave them a chance thier lyrics are weak!

This is a tech site quit talkin about them trailer trash bitches

True. If my comp was faster I'd peep those other artists [Limewire] Yeah. I know. downloading is bad but so is drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Phelps
    i hear what your saying your entitled to your opinion this is america right? and theyre not ALL white plus i can think of mad black rappers that should just give it the fuck up

haha tru that i like your

True. If my comp was faster I'd peep those other artists [Limewire] Yeah. I know. downloading is bad but so is drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Phelps