Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KCMO K.O.D. CONCERT REVIEW

KCMO K.O.D. CONCERT REVIEW

Dude pretty much hit the nail on the head here.
    Great shit last night one of Tech best sets i've wittnessed.

http://www.kansascity.com/620/story/1586159.html

Sucks for Slaughterhouse

The same can't be said of Slaughterhouse. Unlike Tech N9ne and his talented crew, the hip hop supergroup was considerably less than the sum of its parts. While it was a genuine thrill seeing Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Royce da 5'9" together on stage, their chaotic performance was baffling.

"If you're not familiar with real hip hop," Budden intoned, "You're going to get real familiar tonight."

Unfortunately, Budden's idea of "real hip hop" seemed to include complaining about misplacing his energy drink and shouting over his colleagues.

Gruff-voiced Glasses Malone

At the Richmond show, alot of people were there to see Slaughterhouse, but there performance aint stack up to Glasses Malone or Strange...
    Stevie Stone wasn't at the Richmond show for me to comment on, he was in the hospital sick or sumthin.

Idk about the show you went to, but I know in Boise Slaughter House was better than Glasses...

Haha when he said wheres my redbull is when i yelld up your ass to him. Got him to talk shit to

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Sucks for Slaughterhouse
    The same can't be said of Slaughterhouse. Unlike Tech N9ne and his talented crew, the hip hop supergroup was considerably less than the sum of its parts. While it was a genuine thrill seeing Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Royce da 5'9" together on stage, their chaotic performance was baffling.

"If you're not familiar with real hip hop," Budden intoned, "You're going to get real familiar tonight."

Unfortunately, Budden's idea of "real hip hop" seemed to include complaining about misplacing his energy drink and shouting over his colleagues.

Gruff-voiced Glasses Malone

At the Richmond show, alot of people were there to see Slaughterhouse, but there performance aint stack up to Glasses Malone or Strange...
    Stevie Stone wasn't at the Richmond show for me to comment on, he was in the hospital sick or sumthin.

Slaughter house was good. Budden was just a douche, tho funny. Still a twat waffle

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Idk about the show you went to, but I know in Boise Slaughter House was better than Glasses...

glasses was shit compared to slaughterhouse. budden is always labeled as a douche, but he was cool and down to earth when i talked to him earlier that day.

slaughterhouse's performance obviously wasn't as good as tech's, but they're a newly formed group on their first tour. give them time to develop as a group and get a feel for the chemistry between eachother on stage.

they were dope regardless.

Rank performances 1.tech n da stange crew 2. Stevie stone 3. slaughter house 4.glasses malone...i dont think glasses is dat bad he spat a bad ass free but after stevie stones heat n da slaughtr house niggas all ova da stage dude jus slowed down da show....im talkin bout da LA show not da KCMo.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Slaughter house was good. Budden was just a douche, tho funny. Still a twat waffle

Dammmmnn! Lol @ twat waffle!

Haha you like that one huh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Dammmmnn! Lol @ twat waffle!

i like the whole concert to me everyone brung it! its gonna be different for different places..they was askin me questions in the vip because i came wit multiply copies of stuff.. they was askin me about the hip hop scene in kc and other stuff.. i told em who i came to see lol but idk joe budden seem really cou' to me.. i can see how he can come off jacked to ppl tho. he seems like a guy who is more in his own world and deep ppl are like that. the show was crazy...let me tell u how crazy it was.. i woke up today tired like i was the one proformin lol so thats how i know it was crazy!