Thread: Tech & Liquid Assassin

Tech & Liquid Assassin

Tech N9ne and Liquid Assassin should do an entire album together! That shit would be straight MAGMA! What ya'll think!

Delivery wise yea....Tech goes on levels sometimes that it's best to let him be on solo though. I only head LA on one song so I can't comment on his phychy blending on other levels that psycho bitch 2 though... I liked his verse on it though!

Dude, you need to go cop LA's album the Apocalypse and get back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Delivery wise yea....Tech goes on levels sometimes that it's best to let him be on solo though. I only head LA on one song so I can't comment on his phychy blending on other levels that psycho bitch 2 though... I liked his verse on it though!

I might just do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek
    Dude, you need to go cop LA's album the Apocalypse and get back to me!

"Serious" is the sickest fucking song mayn (minus Black P) but tech and liquid assassin fukin bring fire! and the fucking chorus tech rips could destroy any mainstream bullshit out there!! if you havnt heard it.... prepare for a lyrical joygasm. again minus black pegasus is my opinion so dont hate me i added a hyperlink thingo to the song on youtube but have NO idea what it does lol

I loved on strictly strange where LA kept sayin "THIS IS NOT A FUCKIN GAME NIGGA WHAT" lol and psycho bitch is great plus him on GP is amazing. So i think if they did an album id be more than happy to check it. One thing tho with his voice i alwaysvthought he was a little skinny black guy lol BIIIG supprise when i found out he wasnt lol

That song is so fucking bad, the bass is hella biblical. Deffly one of my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    "Serious" is the sickest fucking song mayn (minus Black P) but tech and liquid assassin fukin bring fire! and the fucking chorus tech rips could destroy any mainstream bullshit out there!! if you havnt heard it.... prepare for a lyrical joygasm. again minus black pegasus is my opinion so dont hate me i added a hyperlink thingo to the song on youtube but have NO idea what it does lol

I think Tech should drop the Graveplot thing and just sign Liquid Assasin as a solo artist. Sorry but Killa C is pretty wack, He's nice as hell though.

L A Serious an Psycho Bitch II , not to mention Change it up, And Rap Goon is the Bomb LA an Tech should do a whole album together i belive there is no LA song i dont like