Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech & Twista

Tech & Twista

This may have been brought up before, but ever happened to the track Tech N9ne and Twista made together?

I thought it was going to either be on Sickology 101 or F5, but it's not on either one. Has any one here heard it? What's it called"

-"Q"

Midwest Choppers 2. He didn't send his verse in on time.
    YouTube that hoe.

That's what I was thinking he was going to appear on too, but when it dropped, I heard nothing. So the version with Twista is out there? I'm at work right now, can't hit up youtube, grrr...Are Krayzie Bone and K-Dean's verses still on there?

Yessir! Take a peek when you get off. It isn't going anywhere =)

Twista was supposed to be on Midwest Choppers 2 on Sickology, but he didn't get his verse in on time. But Tech was on a Twista song called "Problems" that was a bonus song for Category F5, it wasn't on the actual album.

heres all the songs theyve been on together. MC2 remix has twistas verse, although it doesnt sound fully mastered since he sent it to tech late. problems was cut from category f5 because the sample didnt get cleared. why??? is from prozak's tales from the sick. and twista was supposed to be on welcome to the midwest, but didnt get his verse to tech on time

Thanx fam, I have Prozak's Tales From the Sick album, I love the track "Why"......Sucks that tracks Tech have done with mainstream known artists or were supposed to do with end up not happening or not getting released in time. (i.e. the last two Twista songs and Eminem not comin' though on My World)

Tech said Bone thugs~n~harmony reached out to him to get on their upcoming release under Warner, I hope that track makes it out!

-"Q"

yeah techs verse on there song is sick as fukk, there not using it on there worlds enemy cd or whatever its called now, but theres no way in fukk there not gona use it eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Thanx fam, I have Prozak's Tales From the Sick album, I love the track "Why"......Sucks that tracks Tech have done with mainstream known artists or were supposed to do with end up not happening or not getting released in time. (i.e. the last two Twista songs and Eminem not comin' though on My World)

Tech said Bone thugs~n~harmony reached out to him to get on their upcoming release under Warner, I hope that track makes it out!

-"Q"

What, are you serious? See that's what i'm talking about, they got the track done, and it's not on a release?!?!?!?! AHHHH!!!! I had a feeling it wouldn't be on the Uni-5 album :-(

I'm an OG BTNH fan too, heck the first Bone and Tech concert I ever went to, they both were there opening up for ICP, Bone and Tech were the only reason I went to the show! So them finally hooking up on a track was a wishful thinking thing for me.

Yea Kray was on Sickology, but i'd love to hear em all together on a a few tracks here and there.....I need to start a petition to get that track on the Uni-5 album, LOL (j/k on the petition)

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9
    yeah techs verse on there song is sick as fukk, there not using it on there worlds enemy cd or whatever its called now, but theres no way in fukk there not gona use it eventually

-"Q"

wtf you mean there not using it? where did you hear that? Link??

Quote Originally Posted by ANgheLLo9

-"Q"