Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event Center Attendence

Event Center Attendence

How many people were at the event center last night?

There was somethin around 3000. Speculations were that they sold only a certain amount of GA tickets so that with people in seats itd look like there were alot more people there for the dvd.

I was there, decent concert! i haven't seen tech in awhile so it was nice to get back and listen to him...

That was kinda of a fucked up deal. i had floor but a bunch of my friends didnt so that sucked but it did make it look like there was alot more people then there really was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    There was somethin around 3000. Speculations were that they sold only a certain amount of GA tickets so that with people in seats itd look like there were alot more people there for the dvd.

Yah and it was damn cold cuz of the hockey rink under the mat things. But the crowd wasnt nuts or nothin. I was looki. Forward to the sqishin pushn huge mosh pits all of it. Didnt happen tho. I just stood there at the front on the barricade

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY
    That was kinda of a fucked up deal. i had floor but a bunch of my friends didnt so that sucked but it did make it look like there was alot more people then there really was.

yea i was up there and some tiny ass teeny bobber cats kept bitching cause i kept trying to get it hype.so i decided back it up instead of smashing these miniture mouthpieces and getting to the boot.
    Damn im getting old LoL

Yah and it was damn cold cuz of the hockey rink under the mat things. But the crowd wasnt nuts or nothin. I was looki. Forward to the sqishin pushn huge mosh pits all of it. Didnt happen tho. I just stood there at the front on the barricade

Yah. One of the things that makes a concert for me is the crowds are chaotic. Youre gettn pushed on all sides and its like an ocean. And the mosh pits are crazy. This was THE TAMEST concert ive ever been to not even playing dude. I was kinda upset to. But the actual show made it all better, tho i think if everyone had been pushing it wouldve been alot warmer lol

yea i was up there and some tiny ass teeny bobber cats kept bitching cause i kept trying to get it hype.so i decided back it up instead of smashing these miniture mouthpieces and getting to the boot. Damn im getting old LoL

Are you serious, i thought there would have been way more people for the show, since tech was talkin bout it being the biggest concert of the year. I kno Red Rocks for the sickology 101 tour had way more people than this. At the time of that show tech was talkin about red rocks being the biggest show of the year too.

Nope they said it was gonna be the biggest but that doesnt necessarily count for the attendees. I guess colorado sold around 7000 so kc fuckd up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl
    Are you serious, i thought there would have been way more people for the show, since tech was talkin bout it being the biggest concert of the year. I kno Red Rocks for the sickology 101 tour had way more people than this. At the time of that show tech was talkin about red rocks being the biggest show of the year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    I think the attendence was typical for a Tech N9ne show. That venue is way Bigger than The Granada, or Uptown or Beaumont ( K.C Venues) And I was way on the right side in the first row of chairs which was surprisingly an awesome spot, outside of the fact we couldn't see the set, we saw everyting else perfectly. It was a good turn out in my opinion,and not to be funny but it was alot of black folks there,too. Way more than I've seen at any function and I''ve been to quite a few. Not only that. They were gettn their party on and knew alot of the lyrics. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. BIG SHOUT OUT TO RAIN DOLLAZ! HE KNOWS WHY. LOL

But anyway our section was hella hype, everybody was on they feet, singing and dancing.