Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: on my way home...from the concert...didnt wanna leave..lol

on my way home...from the concert...didnt wanna leave..lol

yooooooooo what up its rain dollaz and I just wanna say maaaaan tonight I felt like I was part of strange music!thanks to everyone who came up to me and said what's up! yaw saw the shoes lol yaw saw the money flyin during dunnie I threw all $1 bills tho $40 lol like its nothing they went all crazy! shouts out to the ppl by me when I did it too they was mad cou! plus one dude caught $7 lol maybe he will get some mcdonalds wit it

no haters tonight! tts mad cou! homework,irv,louie what's up fam! I don't even wanna say my good news yet. only certain ppl kno. I don't wanna talk on it till its official and already done! all ima say tho is..wow the internet is wonderful and a sin at the same time! so anything u wanna do..damn my tecnicion fam juggalos and juggalets just hold on to it there is a chance u might be around what u tryna do just not doing exactly that thing..if that made since! lol

I was the one joe budden said " your father is your uncle" to lmao

what you say i was wonderin why he said that

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

He asked where his redbull was at so i yelld up your ass at him lol

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    what you say i was wonderin why he said that
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

lol

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol

fuck readin tht was a bunch of jibberish!!..lol...all im sayn is if u get on strange or even a song then i will be surley surprised......i jus dont feel the music fam, no substance, no critcal wordplay, no tru flow with meaning, 2 my ears anyways, but shit theres a gang of booty rappers with deals who are shit, and dont talk bout shit, so yeah alls possible, thts 4sure.
    but on another note, no hate.. but them light up shoes is maaaaad gay!!.

maaaaan i wont even waste my time respondin....

damn playboy, i know misery loves company, but quit trying to drag everybody down their wit yo ass, cause none of us wanna accompany misery. a lot of people like Rain's stuff, so theirs no reason for you to be bitchin bout it just cause you cant do it.
    but on another note, no hate.. but them cardinals is maaaaad gay!!.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    fuck readin tht was a bunch of jibberish!!..lol...all im sayn is if u get on strange or even a song then i will be surley surprised......i jus dont feel the music fam, no substance, no critcal wordplay, no tru flow with meaning, 2 my ears anyways, but shit theres a gang of booty rappers with deals who are shit, and dont talk bout shit, so yeah alls possible, thts 4sure.

I think his entitled to his own opinion he dosnt feel Rains music you can't hate on that... For me Rain you are love or hate material there are no alright songs meaning I ethier like them enough to have on my iPod and listen to them in the car or just plain don't like them...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    damn playboy, i know misery loves company, but quit trying to drag everybody down their wit yo ass, cause none of us wanna accompany misery. a lot of people like Rain's stuff, so theirs no reason for you to be bitchin bout it just cause you cant do it. but on another note, no hate.. but them cardinals is maaaaad gay!!.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany