Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne 'E.B.A.H.' Pre-Order available now!

Tech N9ne 'E.B.A.H.' Pre-Order available now!

Evil Burned Aaron's Heart

Everybody Burned Aaron's Heart

Everyone Brought Angels Here

Eternally Burning Aaron's Heart

that's all i can think of based off the cover

Preordered. Sucks its not signed.

Yea why is that? And why wasn't Mayday's either but Ces Cru will be?

Ever Burning Angel Heart. Boom. Game over.

Why won't it be signed!?! I was hesistant to pre-order ¬°Mayday! seeing it wasnt signed and especially after it didn't even come on time but I still did (and on iTunes). I'm gonna order Ces Cru and probably this but it's disappointing.

if ur a true fan who gives a fuck if its signed .. as long as you like the music and are supporting strange, thats all that should matter

umm well the signed part was always the incentive to pre-order. And I don't know if you read my entire post but I also mentioned I still pre-ordered ¬°Mayday!'s AND ended also buying it on iTunes. Not to mention in between these posts I placed my pre-order for both Tech's EP and Ces Cru's. So I think it's okay to be a Strange fan disappointed in something Strange has always done until recently. You don't have to just blindly love and accept every single move Tech or Travis decide to make. Thats just dickriding.

Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm

if ur a true fan who gives a fuck if its signed .. as long as you like the music and are supporting strange, thats all that should matter

I'm quite the opposite of the wise Travis Runnebohm....If I'm going to pay for Strange Musics expensive shipping (mind you that i live on an island in Alaska and the Shipping to my P.O. Box is generously more expensive then the EP it's self) then it damn well better be signed...Otherwise it seems more logical for me to just buy it on iTunes and get it on midnight of the release date.

With that said i don't think that Strange Music gets the money spent on shipping so you don't have to per-order it to support strange music either way Strange gets it's $6.99. Travis Runnebohm man get with the program and think before you let your fingers walk.

Exactly, the pre-order is lucky to arrive on time and I want to be able to hear at ASAP because I'm a fan but at midnight the shit will go up on iTunes instead of waiting another 16 hours/another day for the package to arrive in the mail. Shipping isn't a problem with EP's (for the two it was barely $2 for me) but I agree when its the actual CD with a shirt and everything, the shipping only makes the lack of a signature worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

I'm quite the opposite of the wise Travis Runnebohm....If I'm going to pay for Strange Musics expensive shipping (mind you that i live on an island in Alaska and the Shipping to my P.O. Box is generously more expensive then the EP it's self) then it damn well better be signed...Otherwise it seems more logical for me to just buy it on iTunes and get it on midnight of the release date.

With that said i don't think that Strange Music gets the money spent on shipping so you don't have to per-order it to support strange music either way Strange gets it's $6.99. Travis man get with the program and think before you let your fingers walk.