Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Opinion about Twizted

  1. #1
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329

    Opinion about Twizted

    I think it would be sick if monoxide went solo and signed with strange, he is the only talented artist on psycopathic IMO.

  2. #2
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

  3. #3
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    whoa man you dont have to be a dick about it, I'm not hating on psychopathic, its just not my . My point being is that monoxide has a mad sick flow and would fit in real nice with strange, dont you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    your out your fuckin mind all of psychopathic is dope you fuckin hater

  4. #4
    agreed these mothafuckas are always hatin on psychopathic and juggalos on this site its bullshit every mothafucka is intitled to they own opinion but dont be hatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokey Da Klown
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

  5. #5
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    Nah man i'm not gonna talk shit, thats not the point of my post. I guess I shouldn't have said he is the only one with talent on psychopathic cuz I havn't heard all of their shit. But I think monoxide fuckin shines and is way better than madrox. I have not liked ICP since I was in like 9th grade, I cant get behind a group that has based their whole career on a ficticious carnival. I havn't heard boondox, but doesn't he pretend to be a dead scarecrow or some shit? I have seen blaze ya dead homie live and his shit is garbage. I will admit that ICP has had some shit come out in the past that was really funny, but they just dont have much lyrical skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokey Da Klown
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

  6. #6
    im not bein a dick you really need to listen to psychopathic artists alot of them are talented and like homie said mono is too tight with madrox to be a strange solo artist

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    whoa man you dont have to be a dick about it, I'm not hating on psychopathic, its just not my . My point being is that monoxide has a mad sick flow and would fit in real nice with strange, dont you think?


    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    your out your fuckin mind all of psychopathic is dope you fuckin hater

  7. #7
    Senior Member C-Hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    329
    I'm not tryin to hate on psy, or juggalos, I can't speak for all the other juggalos worldwide, but the juggalos in utah are fuckin dicks and make white people look bad, and like to bully people when they have more people with them than the people they are bullying, i'm not saying at all that I dislike all juggalos, just the ones I have met in Salt Lake at shows because of the way they act.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    agreed these mothafuckas are always hatin on psychopathic and juggalos on this site its bullshit every mothafucka is intitled to they own opinion but dont be hatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokey Da Klown
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i have listened enough, and have yet to find a talented artist signed to psychopathic records in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    im not bein a dick you really need to listen to psychopathic artists alot of them are talented and like homie said mono is too tight with madrox to be a strange solo artist
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    whoa man you dont have to be a dick about it, I'm not hating on psychopathic, its just not my . My point being is that monoxide has a mad sick flow and would fit in real nice with strange, dont you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    your out your fuckin mind all of psychopathic is dope you fuckin hater

  9. #9
    well im half black and yeah there are some juggalos that make the real juggalos look bad i dont know why you would say white people there is all races in the fam but they be some dick head juggalos that be doin some stupid shit

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    all the juggalos ive ran into at shows have been the same way

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    I'm not tryin to hate on psy, or juggalos, I can't speak for all the other juggalos worldwide, but the juggalos in utah are fuckin dicks and make white people look bad, and like to bully people when they have more people with them than the people they are bullying, i'm not saying at all that I dislike all juggalos, just the ones I have met in Salt Lake at shows because of the way they act.


    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    agreed these mothafuckas are always hatin on psychopathic and juggalos on this site its bullshit every mothafucka is intitled to they own opinion but dont be hatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokey Da Klown
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

Similar Threads

  1. Your opinion...
    By cashed13 in forum Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
  2. Can I Get An Opinion???
    By BAKARD33 151 in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:01 PM
  3. Opinion
    By illieuno in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:05 PM
  4. Wat's ur opinion on this guy?
    By Viper15 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:27 PM
  5. need an opinion
    By Einstein Alive in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •