Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion about Twizted

Opinion about Twizted

I think it would be sick if monoxide went solo and signed with strange, he is the only talented artist on psycopathic IMO.

never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

whoa man you dont have to be a dick about it, I'm not hating on psychopathic, its just not my . My point being is that monoxide has a mad sick flow and would fit in real nice with strange, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOSTRANGE
    your out your fuckin mind all of psychopathic is dope you fuckin hater

agreed these mothafuckas are always hatin on psychopathic and juggalos on this site its bullshit every mothafucka is intitled to they own opinion but dont be hatin

Quote Originally Posted by Tokey Da Klown
    never gonna happen him and madrox r the shit. psychopathic has boondox 2 that mutha fucka is sick and i know ur gonna talk shit but there would be no psychopathic if it wasnt 4 icp

Nah man i'm not gonna talk shit, thats not the point of my post. I guess I shouldn't have said he is the only one with talent on psychopathic cuz I havn't heard all of their shit. But I think monoxide fuckin shines and is way better than madrox. I have not liked ICP since I was in like 9th grade, I cant get behind a group that has based their whole career on a ficticious carnival. I havn't heard boondox, but doesn't he pretend to be a dead scarecrow or some shit? I have seen blaze ya dead homie live and his shit is garbage. I will admit that ICP has had some shit come out in the past that was really funny, but they just dont have much lyrical skill.

im not bein a dick you really need to listen to psychopathic artists alot of them are talented and like homie said mono is too tight with madrox to be a strange solo artist

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    whoa man you dont have to be a dick about it, I'm not hating on psychopathic, its just not my . My point being is that monoxide has a mad sick flow and would fit in real nice with strange, dont you think?

I'm not tryin to hate on psy, or juggalos, I can't speak for all the other juggalos worldwide, but the juggalos in utah are fuckin dicks and make white people look bad, and like to bully people when they have more people with them than the people they are bullying, i'm not saying at all that I dislike all juggalos, just the ones I have met in Salt Lake at shows because of the way they act.

agreed these mothafuckas are always hatin on psychopathic and juggalos on this site its bullshit every mothafucka is intitled to they own opinion but dont be hatin

i have listened enough, and have yet to find a talented artist signed to psychopathic records in my opinion

im not bein a dick you really need to listen to psychopathic artists alot of them are talented and like homie said mono is too tight with madrox to be a strange solo artist

well im half black and yeah there are some juggalos that make the real juggalos look bad i dont know why you would say white people there is all races in the fam but they be some dick head juggalos that be doin some stupid shit

all the juggalos ive ran into at shows have been the same way

I'm not tryin to hate on psy, or juggalos, I can't speak for all the other juggalos worldwide, but the juggalos in utah are fuckin dicks and make white people look bad, and like to bully people when they have more people with them than the people they are bullying, i'm not saying at all that I dislike all juggalos, just the ones I have met in Salt Lake at shows because of the way they act.