Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: y0sHi9 -4- TeccA - N9nA

y0sHi9 -4- TeccA - N9nA

YO, I am here to do the things you all cannot do.

This is not a contest, If we live for ONE SELF then die for ONE SELF.

Thou shalt not hate.
    Thou shalt not live in ignorance.
    Thou shalt not envy.

Now, Tech N9ne has already spoken. I have yet to speak.
    You all know who YOU are. BE yourself, Don't live for another.

One LOVE.
    ONE self.
    One man, one ghost. (your soul)
    Mine has been tied to Tech N9ne since before before was.

Do you know who you ARE? Well, do you know who you WERE?

Be who you want IT to be. Don't change. Nothing changes. Just live in truth, love, and live freely.

DO not be bound by your own self.

I must end here. I have no more to spit at this moment. Please, LISTEN to what you feel is RIGHT and fuck the rest.

Word.

We are one infinite being experiencing itself. We are all interconnected. We are all evolving into a higher consciousness, a conscisousness where hate can't exist, just like cancer don't live in a healthy body.

Good post!
    peace!

aw, icee! Thank you so very much. You don't know, really, what it's like for me out here... The struggle is all i Tend to feel.

Shit now I'm rhyming. hahah anyway. Keep on keeping on. Stay true. LOVE LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by icee
    Word.

We are one infinite being experiencing itself. We are all interconnected. We are all evolving into a higher consciousness, a conscisousness where hate can't exist, just like cancer don't live in a healthy body.

Good post!
    peace!

Thank you

I don't know what its like for you (since I am living life from my perspective), I wish you the best. I've felt the struggle and I've finally have found my inner peace. We're living in amazing times, just stay true to love and we should be who we are like you said

The world is changing on a global scale, alot of things will change during the coming years, hopefully months (or weeks). Alot of things is happening

Remember also this, there is only the now - this moment. Anyway, I wish you the best and I'll pray that you'll find the inner light of infinite uncondtional love!

peace bro!
    - icee

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua D Johnson
    aw, icee! Thank you so very much. You don't know, really, what it's like for me out here... The struggle is all i Tend to feel.

Word.

Good post!
    peace!

Ey, bro. You're a true one. I know what you're saying, and thanks for that. I do have my inner peace, I know who I serve.

We should . . . probably stick together. =p hehehe

Thank you

I don't know what its like for you (since I am living life from my perspective), I wish you the best. I've felt the struggle and I've finally have found my inner peace. We're living in amazing times, just stay true to love and we should be who we are like you said

The world is changing on a global scale, alot of things will change during the coming years, hopefully months (or weeks). Alot of things is happening

Remember also this, there is only the now - this moment. Anyway, I wish you the best and I'll pray that you'll find the inner light of infinite uncondtional love!

peace bro!
    - icee

Word.

Good post!
    peace!

wtf? smoke crack much?

Well, since you asked...
    I've done my fair share of drugs, including free basing cocaine. Is that really important or even relevant?

I'm just now working of breaking my dependancy to methamphetamines.

So, yeah. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    wtf? smoke crack much?

pretty sure it is very relavent lol. youre fuckin nuts man lol

Well, since you asked...
    I've done my fair share of drugs, including free basing cocaine. Is that really important or even relevant?

I'm just now working of breaking my dependancy to methamphetamines.

So, yeah. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    wtf? smoke crack much?

did ya'll know that the brain is a drug factory? that all drugs we take must have something equivalent in our brain already?

meditation and sleep do make us "high" like drugs we take..

but dependency on drugs is NOT good, dependency on anything is not good.. Just be aware in the moment, that's all that exists

actually a scientist.

then there is the metaphysical when we have our lightbodies, that's a whole different science that I am not so aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman! (Sam)
    did Horus tell you that?

did ya'll know that the brain is a drug factory? that all drugs we take must have something equivalent in our brain already?

meditation and sleep do make us "high" like drugs we take..

but dependency on drugs is NOT good, dependency on anything is not good.. Just be aware in the moment, that's all that exists