Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The last verse of Horns from the K.O.D. Album

The last verse of Horns from the K.O.D. Album

So ummmm I hope everyone on this site by now has K.O.D.album. Hopefully u bought it. For those that bought is ur a Technician for real and for those who downloaded it ..... ur a fraud... Anyways bacc on subject. I can listen to every song on that cd. Its a slapper .... hands down. The song Horns is a good song. Tech kills it and Prozac came just as hard as he did on Peek-A-Boo wit Kaliko but King Gordy kinda tripped me out. I understand being atheist or just not having faith... but DAMN!!!!!! Yeah Show me a God could I GUESS be taken as "bad" but his lyrics are more searching for answers and displaying his doubts. Hey if Jesus can do it so can he... but this mu fucca Gordy went off saying the craziest and probably most controversial 16 I've heard...... well ever. So i guess my question is is there a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to music, religion and free speech?

What people have to understand every boundary will be crossed.

Dude, as it's been said and asked and said again in many posts which you've obviously haven't thought of searching for beforehand; They make these verses for the controversy, for the attention, so people will be like 'mygod did you hear what that fat bastard said? it's blasphemy!' and so other people will be all 'no fuckin way i gotta hear it'.
    There is no pre-existing line. Just an imaginary one sensitive people try to create for every aspect of music and life in general. Hope that answers your question.

no such thing as boundarys in music.

Well it's not just sensitive people... You could have someone who is straight up evil even he has these "lines" he will not cross. But somebody will cross that line... Then he's gonna be bitching on TRTN.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Dude, as it's been said and asked and said again in many posts which you've obviously haven't thought of searching for beforehand; They make these verses for the controversy, for the attention, so people will be like 'mygod did you hear what that fat bastard said? it's blasphemy!' and so other people will be all 'no fuckin way i gotta hear it'. There is no pre-existing line. Just an imaginary one sensitive people try to create for every aspect of music and life in general. Hope that answers your question.

Yup nothing is off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    no such thing as boundarys in music.

Mostly... at night.. Mostly. but seriously its mostly the sensitive pussy ass bitches... kill em off.. im out.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Well it's not just sensitive people... You could have someone who is straight up evil even he has these "lines" he will not cross. But somebody will cross that line... Then he's gonna be bitching on TRTN.com

hahaha ur a funny guy lol. Yea looking for older post would take time and I just had the sudden idea to see what other people were thinking bout the lyrics now instead reading old shit understand? Good. I kno what u mean tho cuz when i first heard it i played for some friends and they were like damn he goin to hell wit gasoline draws on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Dude, as it's been said and asked and said again in many posts which you've obviously haven't thought of searching for beforehand; They make these verses for the controversy, for the attention, so people will be like 'mygod did you hear what that fat bastard said? it's blasphemy!' and so other people will be all 'no fuckin way i gotta hear it'.
    There is no pre-existing line. Just an imaginary one sensitive people try to create for every aspect of music and life in general. Hope that answers your question.

FUCK KING GORDY! HE'S A BITCH AS MOFO.

once you realize organize religion is a joke you won't feel it's so controversial