Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What in your professional Technician opinion is the best Tech N9ne Album?

What in your professional Technician opinion is the best Tech N9ne Album?

I have every Tech N9ne cd out. All the way from The Calm Before the Storm to Celcius to Everready all of em right... And I personally think The Worst was his best work all round. You can tell when an artist is hungry and Tech displays the hunger over some slapping ass West Coast beats courtesy of Don Juan. Their whole beef thing is irrelevant to the discussion but his cold ass beats with Techs crazy delivery and raw material is a great combination. A close second to me would be either Anghellic or Everready. What do u guys think?

The Worst, Anghellic, or KOD.

im gonna agree with you on the worst. that and calm just showed that tech was striving for attention and fans and i love that. it gave a personal presentation to me. im gonna have to say cb4ts tho. cotton soldier,questions...id die if tech did a song or 2 from this on his next tour

Yeah your right...
    it seams that from The Calm Before The Storm all the way through Anghellic he wanted fame... Then he snapped and Absolute Power was like Fuck all of it, fuck the fame, fuck the money, fuck the industry imma do music for me. Then he went back to get fame once again (everready, mlk, killer, and sickology) but went right back to fuck everyone with KOD.

Everready made tech the best rapper on the planet in my opinion. I want to say K.O.D is tied for first place, but i might feel that way because K.O.D is still fresh, ya know?

Evveaready, K.O.D., Anghellic, Absolute Power, MLK, TCBTS, The Worst, Killer, Sickology 101

I'd go with Absolute Power. Not a song I dislike on it. You get every aspect of Tech: party, fuck all you, drugged out, demonic-, after ladies, etc. Second would be Anghellic or Everready.

Hands down ANGHELLIC.

cosign

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Dan
    I'd go with Absolute Power. Not a song I dislike on it. You get every aspect of Tech: party, fuck all you, drugged out, demonic-, after ladies, etc. Second would be Anghellic or Everready.

absolute power, kod, the worst are my top three