Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: what if!!! game...everyone should know this!!

  1. #1

    what if!!! game...everyone should know this!!

    this is my 1st i'll started then & put my answer put you question you answer it or the next person answer it so on.
    mine,
    What If ? i neva find my soul mate? if happens i be happy with my self & i and live to the fullest!

    next question?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    What if........ we didn't have anymore bullets? We wouldn't be able to shoot our bull tomorrow!

  3. #3
    Right with you girl!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    What if........ we didn't have anymore bullets? We wouldn't be able to shoot our bull tomorrow!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    I'm serious, we have to shoot our bull tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    Right with you girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    What if........ we didn't have anymore bullets? We wouldn't be able to shoot our bull tomorrow!

  5. #5
    I know girl i saw yur photos your like me on a rach farm!!! not good though!! babe but know what your saying!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    I'm serious, we have to shoot our bull tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    Right with you girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    What if........ we didn't have anymore bullets? We wouldn't be able to shoot our bull tomorrow!

  6. #6
    What if I was rich like u chix?I wouldn't be here on therealtechn9ne at 6 in the morning.

  7. #7
    lol how true

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    What if I was rich like u chix?I wouldn't be here on therealtechn9ne at 6 in the morning.

Similar Threads

  1. Game 1
    By VictorMendez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 04:48 AM
  2. game over
    By VBL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:55 AM
  3. GAME 6.
    By Nick James in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:30 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:42 AM
  5. New Game
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •