Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrent Users!

Torrent Users!

Hey homies. I need a [safe and seeded] Torrent for the only two Tech albums I dont own. "The Worst" and "The Calm Before The Storm". I need both of the full albums. I normally use PirateBay, but they dont have it. Anyone?

Those are not Torrents. I'm not buying these albums. I've bought every single album, including all the other artist on Strange, but I'm not buying these two albums. But, I've heard nothing but negative comments about these albums. So, I'd rather hear them before I buy them.

WTF theses are one of his best! You cheap ass dosnt want to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masters
    Those are not Torrents. I'm not buying these albums. I've bought every single album, including all the other artist on Strange, but I'm not buying these two albums. But, I've heard nothing but negative comments about these albums. So, I'd rather hear them before I buy them.

the worst is one of my fav tech albums idk whos tellin you negative stuff

Fuck you, faggot. I straight up said I was finna buy them... AFTER I hear them. I dont use Paypal and I dont have a credit card. So, I cant use Amazon. I buy all my Tech albums from this dude who sells Tech merch in St. Louie. If you dont wanna send me some Torrent links, then fuck the fuck off my thread, nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane

Whatever, yaw. Be questionin' my loyalty n shit... Yaw dont know half of how down THIS nigga is. I found my shit. Thanks for the help.

btjunkie.org u can get his all his albums but not just the two u want. and the only thing that sux about those two albums is the audio quality but other than that they are really good CD's

Fuck you, faggot. I straight up said I was finna buy them... AFTER I hear them. I dont use Paypal and I dont have a credit card. So, I cant use Amazon. I buy all my Tech albums from this dude who sells Tech merch in St. Louie. If you dont wanna send me some Torrent links, then fuck the fuck off my thread, nigga.

Thanks, homie

Quote Originally Posted by THR33 D
    btjunkie.org u can get his all his albums but not just the two u want. and the only thing that sux about those two albums is the audio quality but other than that they are really good CD's