Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wrap Factory in KC

The Wrap Factory in KC

dam these niggas do a sik ass job

Haha thats how we do in the 913 KAAAYYYY SEEEEE KAAAAAAYYYY AAAAALLLL DAAAAAYYYYY

Haha i liked the tables and the soda machine.

But for real dude, i went to get promo from cross eyed joes house tonight and he had the genius suv. Then we went where theyre havin the show on the 21 and saw the kod and sickology van things. They really do do an extremely impressive job.

913? itz all bout da 816!!!.lol..naw jk iono shit bout ova there

Lol where i live is like 10-15 minutes from downtown kcmo. I can see it if i stand on the hill. But im still in shitty kc k lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz

yup well actualy from wat tech says in his songs n wat i saw in da psychumentary KC looks like a prety crazy city to live in...fuk man i fukin hate those vaginal cream comercials dat say it eliminates itch n smell.lol..one jus came on right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Lol where i live is like 10-15 minutes from downtown kcmo. I can see it if i stand on the hill. But im still in shitty kc k lol.

Yah those are uncomfortable commercials.

But on the real kc is like any city. Its got its good and bad places. Except we have aloooooooot of art and fountains (city of fountains). And downtown and wesport and the power and light district and the plaza wich is maybe a 5 mile stretch is basically the cool part of downtown. Its where the clubs and concert halls are and the plaza is ritzy shopping and lit up for winter. But then theres the bad areas wich honestly i havent really gone to but i wouldnt care to, it doesnt worry me. And swope park is sposed to be in a "ghetto" area. And its a fuckin huuuuuuge park one of the biggest if not the biggest in the country. And its where the zoo is and starlight amphitheatre. And the powere and light district is new badass area that popped up really when they put the sprint center in. But theres sum cool historical shit here to.

Anyways maybe that tells you a bit about what its like here. Any questions i probly can answer lol

I have ridden the paseo also lmao gotta throw that out there haha

yup well actualy from wat tech says in his songs n wat i saw in da psychumentary KC looks like a prety crazy city to live in...fuk man i fukin hate those vaginal cream comercials dat say it eliminates itch n smell.lol..one jus came on right now

"I have ridden the paseo also lmao gotta throw that out there haha" .lol

Yah those are uncomfortable commercials.

But on the real kc is like any city. Its got its good and bad places. Except we have aloooooooot of art and fountains (city of fountains). And downtown and wesport and the power and light district and the plaza wich is maybe a 5 mile stretch is basically the cool part of downtown. Its where the clubs and concert halls are and the plaza is ritzy shopping and lit up for winter. But then theres the bad areas wich honestly i havent really gone to but i wouldnt care to, it doesnt worry me. And swope park is sposed to be in a "ghetto" area. And its a fuckin huuuuuuge park one of the biggest if not the biggest in the country. And its where the zoo is and starlight amphitheatre. And the powere and light district is new badass area that popped up really when they put the sprint center in. But theres sum cool historical shit here to.

Anyways maybe that tells you a bit about what its like here. Any questions i probly can answer lol

I have ridden the paseo also lmao gotta throw that out there haha

I was singin the song the whole time to lmao

I hate you : ) Lol. Not really. Did you meet Cross Eyed Joe's "fat girlfriend" as Scenario puts it??? Lol.

Haha i liked the tables and the soda machine.

But for real dude, i went to get promo from cross eyed joes house tonight and he had the genius suv. Then we went where theyre havin the show on the 21 and saw the kod and sickology van things. They really do do an extremely impressive job.