Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE RAIN FALLS HARD MIXTAPE by Rain Dollaz

It all depends buddy, yes you can get sued for distributing it via internet, and making derivatives. Will it happen no especially with Tech, I don't see him being that way, but it is infringement and yes you can get in trouble. I was more talking about him getting signed to a label, you can't bring that kind of work in and expect to get signed. I could really care less who's music you steal as long as it's nothing I make money off of. Rain knows what I'm saying I think. I'm not trying to talk shit about skills, talking about gettin in tha industry and makin noise on stage.

i disagree with that. a ton of upcoming rappers are found through mixtapes that use industry beats.

Quote Originally Posted by kainine
    It all depends buddy, yes you can get sued for distributing it via internet, and making derivatives. Will it happen no especially with Tech, I don't see him being that way, but it is infringement and yes you can get in trouble. I was more talking about him getting signed to a label, you can't bring that kind of work in and expect to get signed. I could really care less who's music you steal as long as it's nothing I make money off of. Rain knows what I'm saying I think. I'm not trying to talk shit about skills, talking about gettin in tha industry and makin noise on stage.

like who

Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333
    i disagree with that. a ton of upcoming rappers are found through mixtapes that use industry beats.

this is my arguement too.. but i guess they get them cleared.. and they use to if not still sale them cds too..but idk.

To Rain though I wanna hear that shit, if I like it I can help you out. Ive been recording and mixing for 4 years and I am pro Tools certified and all that. Let me know.

Mistah F.A.B., Ya Boy, heard stuff from Glasses Malone and Ace Hood using industry beats before getting signed. Those were off the top of my head, it's hella common.

like who

like who
    i can name 2 but i aint bustin no one out. they are wit my other cds too.. i might be thinkin of 3.. or more. im tellin u man lol this is interestin tho.. but i..seemed to stayed up past what i was gonna stay up... gotta go to work at 10:30am.. ima hit this pillow hard.. but yaw keep it going.. and comments,suggestions,positvie,hate,females numbers,ect

Rain Dollaz

i can almost assure you they are not getting them cleared

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by AVCP333

this is my arguement too.. but i guess they get them cleared.. and they use to if not still sale them cds too..but idk.

To Rain though I wanna hear that shit, if I like it I can help you out. Ive been recording and mixing for 4 years and I am pro Tools certified and all that. Let me know.
    its a slower .. its more idk how to explain me.. ive been told im nothing special.. and to those ppl i say thank u.. because ive heard that my whole life lol once more aint fina break me! and i got u! we can see about that if u like what u hear. i dropped this lil thing tonight and i got more request for songs to do online.. so its only buildin me up more to just see what i can do ona higher level! it may look like im doing nothing.. it may look like im not movin.. but ima win this race at my own pace! and on that note..zzzzzzzz