Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has K.O.D. made you think?

What has K.O.D. made you think?

K.O.D. made me think i want another tat lol....
    Im drawing it up right now
    talkin about angels and demons and the number 67 made me want to get it tatted on the back of my neck the 6 with a demonic wing and the 7 with an angelic wing....
    i never thought about being a "demon" till tech brought it up and i went wow never thought of it like that

Its made me tgink i should get sum cookies

i have a tat on my wrist....im following the shirt rule from now on...for work i have to cover my tat up and for school so it wasnt such a good idea...even tho its just my sons name lol

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    9 on the back of the neck dude KOD says so.
    get 67 thing on your shoulder or wrist, like the under wrist

cookies sound good....too bad im in school right now or id make me some or go to walmart lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Its made me tgink i should get sum cookies

well its not a bfs or gfs name lol its my sons name thats different ...thats the only name i will EVER tat on my body EVER...im not stupid lol i dont know which tat imma get 1st now cuz my next one was supposed to be hatchetman over my heart but now i want the 67 lol

yeah I'd avoid names lmao... numbers and logos/artwork only imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lette Reeses Pieces
    i have a tat on my wrist....im following the shirt rule from now on...for work i have to cover my tat up and for school so it wasnt such a good idea...even tho its just my sons name lol

I wanna get a black six and 7 with a big red 9 in the middle surrounded by black and gray with a little bit of red wings surrounding it. With liberate me on the top kinda curved over it in sum kinda script on my right fore arm. So if people ask about it ill say im all sixz and sevenz, imma n9ne lol

the 67 might get more people to ask what it is, since the hatchetman is pretty well known.
    well its not a bfs or gfs name lol its my sons name thats different ...thats the only name i will EVER tat on my body EVER...im not stupid lol i dont know which tat imma get 1st now cuz my next one was supposed to be hatchetman over my heart but now i want the 67 lol

lol yeah it will cuz no1 in washington listens to ANYTHING good....lots of ppl still dont know what hatchetman is ....i got all my friends into pshycopathic shit

the 67 might get more people to ask what it is, since the hatchetman is pretty well known.

i was thinkin about puttin somthing in the middle of it but idk what....cuz it looks kinda plain still with just the wings and number

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I wanna get a black six and 7 with a big red 9 in the middle surrounded by black and gray with a little bit of red wings surrounding it. With liberate me on the top kinda curved over it in sum kinda script on my right fore arm. So if people ask about it ill say im all sixz and sevenz, imma n9ne lol

KOD made me think that I want the instrumetnals for Demon

i really need to write over that right now

do it and post pics