Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: halo 4

halo 4

ok how many people think there going to keep the halo string flowing with halo 4?????

they already said that they are. They found a developer too but i cant remember who it is. I think the makes of metal of honor. Plus bungie is makin halo Reach.

im playin halo 3 right now lol

Yah the new one where you are the guy with the black armor looks cool, really that games mostly only fun if you have live tho. From my experiance the campaign is kinda crummyish

yea i hate campaign but i play online all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yah the new one where you are the guy with the black armor looks cool, really that games mostly only fun if you have live tho. From my experiance the campaign is kinda crummyish

Onlinesvthe stuff. I remember i had killd this guy like 5-8 times and i went off a booster with a sniper rifle and just before i fell under the line of this hill i got him with a head shot. I LOLd all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe

youre so cool.... :-) im not sure whats worse... you trying to impress up with your halo playing... oooorrrr that you remember exactly what happened....

Onlinesvthe stuff. I remember i had killd this guy like 5-8 times and i went off a booster with a sniper rifle and just before i fell under the line of this hill i got him with a head shot. I LOLd all over the place

metal of honor? You mean 'medal'?

they already said that they are. They found a developer too but i cant remember who it is. I think the makes of metal of honor. Plus bungie is makin halo Reach.

i was just playing halo 3 odst a couple days ago.....loooveee it.....but in need of LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!

The next halo game will be the prequel to halo 1, I read it in this months game informer