Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any tech fans in indiana?

any tech fans in indiana?

just wonderin why tech never does a show here in indiana

Im from Indy! I was wondering that shit too man. He was here a long while back but who knows.
    I just drove to st. lou to see him but i usually go to ohio

louisville! well it's close lol

yoo.....Im from indy.. shit Tech hasnt been 2 Indiana since fucking Wicked Wonka.. or KMK ... i've drove 2 KY OH and IL 3 times a piece... prolly ran into one of yall there n never knew... Tech needs 2 come 2 Indy for real...

It's been the same way here in Texas. He finally sets a date for Allen, TX and then it gets cancelled 3 days before the show because of ticket sales. The better the market the better chance he will perform there. I wish people here in Texas would wake the fuck up and stop listening to bullshit. Last time I got to see him here was at the Fire and Ice Tour in Dallas and that turn out was only ok.

New Castle Indiana I've been everywhere 2 c Tech Even clear out 2 Lawrence Kansas Twice!!!!!!!!!!

West side of Indy. Idk, i was wonderin the same thing. Last time he was here was in 04 i think. Idk, i jus know i wished he did a show here on the KOD tour. I was gonna go 2 the show in columbus or the one in chicago, but i wasn able 2 make it. its kinda annoyin actually lol

Im in Ft Wayne and I know pierres would be a perfect spot for a show. My girlfriend put an eventful demand on the facebook page and its up to only 170! if we can blow this up, the Chicago show could seriously get moved here now that that venue is closed.

not cancled son ,postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    It's been the same way here in Texas. He finally sets a date for Allen, TX and then it gets cancelled 3 days before the show because of ticket sales. The better the market the better chance he will perform there. I wish people here in Texas would wake the fuck up and stop listening to bullshit. Last time I got to see him here was at the Fire and Ice Tour in Dallas and that turn out was only ok.

My bad thats what I meant to say

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    not cancled son ,postponed
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy