Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech should win an award an award for KOD

Tech should win an award an award for KOD

what would he be nominated for and who would it be from.......like MTV or BET...........i would nominate him for best album ever.

Best album ever...

Really?

FAIL Topic.

/FACEPALM

<p ="text-align:left">

you and kirby are both annoying.... if you disagree with her topic... DONT REPLY... fuck your annoying.

back to the ORIGINAL topic. i wouldnt nominate KOD for best album ever although it is a really good one. Tech woyuld probably get nominated on MTV for something like. Best New Independant Artist. even thougbh hes not new to us the industry would consider him "new" thats my input.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    FAIL Topic.

/FACEPALM

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

I'm glad other people share my opinion about this thread, so I didn't have to look like the bad guy

LOL. seriously though, like this would even come CLOSE to happening at the time being. so kirby and bobby are right. Plus, best album ever? Idk. Anghellic DEF comes before KOD in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    you and kirby are both annoying.... if you disagree with her topic... DONT REPLY... fuck your annoying.

back to the ORIGINAL topic. i wouldnt nominate KOD for best album ever although it is a really good one. Tech woyuld probably get nominated on MTV for something like. Best New Independant Artist. even thougbh hes not new to us the industry would consider him "new" thats my input.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein
    FAIL Topic.

/FACEPALM

<p ="text-align: left;">

Absolute Power, MLK, Everredy, and Sick those are his best albums he is a God and being a music major his talent is off the charts.

Ya'll don't ever talk about nothin so what's the stupidity for? you know YOU choose what you read on here?

It's our opinions. If you didnt care what our opinions on your topic were, then you wouldnt have posted this thread. And IMO (and alot of people who posted too), K.O.D. isnt even Tech's best album, let alone greatest album ever. If you didnt wanna hear people say that, you shouldnt have posted the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    Ya'll don't ever talk about nothin so what's the stupidity for? you know YOU choose what you read on here?