Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The philosophy behind tech's lyrics

The philosophy behind tech's lyrics

Can anybody touch down on the philosophical and theosophical teachings in tech n9ne's songs ?

lol yeah that's a bit much to explain, if you go through all of his cd's and listen you should be able to figure it out

no I have a full understanding of Tech's philosophy I'm just asking does anyone understand what he is talking about. If not let's discuss it as a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxx
    lol yeah that's a bit much to explain, if you go through all of his cd's and listen you should be able to figure it out

Ill discuss it
    You open...

Actually i believe i will go to bed. So comment me and we shall have our discussion in the morrow =)

i understand what hes talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Nabota Robinson
    no I have a full understanding of Tech's philosophy I'm just asking does anyone understand what he is talking about. If not let's discuss it as a community.

So, about Tech's philosophical and theosophical teachings...

Let's start with this line...
    "I've been lovin' coochie since it was, invented, ask me does it get me yes it does, feels lovely"

Upon first glance, any normal listener would hear that he (Tech N9ne) likes the vagina (i.e. coochie). But oh, are we so incorrect with this assumption.

He is really saying that he believes in God (because the coochie has been invented by someone of higher power). Also, he believes that this "higher power" has the ability to create things that are lovely (i.e. the coochie, once more) meaning this "higher power" could bring peace and joy across the land.

He makes fucking songs.
    Don't be one of those people that look way too far into something that should not be looked into.

what are your nderstandings?

Quote Originally Posted by YAK

some things are not for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    So, about Tech's philosophical and theosophical teachings...

Let's start with this line...
    "I've been lovin' coochie since it was, invented, ask me does it get me yes it does, feels lovely"

Upon first glance, any normal listener would hear that he (Tech N9ne) likes the vagina (i.e. coochie). But oh, are we so incorrect with this assumption.

He is really saying that he believes in God (because the coochie has been invented by someone of higher power). Also, he believes that this "higher power" has the ability to create things that are lovely (i.e. the coochie, once more) meaning this "higher power" could bring peace and joy across the land.

He makes fucking songs.
    Don't be one of those people that look way too far into something that should not be looked into.