Thread: no Stevie Stone at the St. Pete, FL show

no Stevie Stone at the St. Pete, FL show

they said he was sick so he wasnt there.
    but 2 days before the show he posted a status on myspace saying he was gonna be at The Ritz in Tampa, FL the same time he was supposed to be at the KOD tour. whats up with that? i was looking forward to seein stevie stone.

The post about the Ritz was a mistake on my promoter's part. I was in the hospital last week with a severe tonsil infection and actually had to fly home to St Louis. I lost my voice completely for several days and have been trying to get it back to health so that I can perform at the finale in Independence. I apologize for not being there, i had to miss about 8 of the last 9 shows of the tour. Hopefully next year I will be able to get back to the cities that I missed on the KOD Tour. Much love

Stone

he wasnt in PA either

We were lookin forward to seein ya, hit us up when you can :] Hope your feelin better.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie stone
    The post about the Ritz was a mistake on my promoter's part. I was in the hospital last week with a severe tonsil infection and actually had to fly home to St Louis. I lost my voice completely for several days and have been trying to get it back to health so that I can perform at the finale in Independence. I apologize for not being there, i had to miss about 8 of the last 9 shows of the tour. Hopefully next year I will be able to get back to the cities that I missed on the KOD Tour. Much love

Stone

so you gonna end up performing in 2 days?

its all good. im sure u will tour again bro. be lookin forward to it in the near future.
    i wont miss it.

Stone

We all wanted to see you in St. Pete!

damn that sounds pretty bad much love bro and get to feeling better :P

Stone

hope your tonsils get better stevie stone