Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SICCNESS VS TRTN

SICCNESS VS TRTN

a lot of them foos ova there talk a lot of shit bout this forum. Iono for me wen i want official news about strange i go to the siccness they take shit a lot more serious there N wen i wanna read some funny shit n get news from strange i come here..i gotta say though this sight is more enjoyable.

FUCKIN THANK YOU. I love this site. I have nothin to do ever so im on here like all day and its always enjoyable to have some kinda random ass convo with sum fam. Fun shit talkn on here to, idk why people bitch about stupid posts. I mean if we just talkd about only tech nstrange we would run outta shit to talk about. WE ARE THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE STRANGE FANBASE FAMILY. and i fuckin love it. And i love everyone on this site

"WE ARE THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE STRANGE FANBASE FAMILY" haha fareal

What I've noticed from the Siccness.net:
    95% of the people that post on the Strange forum think they're some type of ELITE of people, I really can't describe in full detail about it, but if you popped your head over there a couple times a week and read some shit that these ppl post. It's funny as fuck to me...in their minds Siccness.net is SUPERIOR to TRTN.com...and most of them talk shit on this site, yet most of them are members here.

Personally, I've only been to Siccness twice. I had to have my login and password e-mailed to me, thats how often I go there. Lol. I agree with Corporate 100% though. This site would get hella old and boring if our conversations were limited to strictly Strange Music related shit.

yea i know...i jus subscribed to siccness like a week ago n on almost every thread in da forum someone says shit bout TRTN....

Quote Originally Posted by aKayRuegawitaTECH9
    What I've noticed from the Siccness.net:
    95% of the people that post on the Strange forum think they're some type of ELITE of people, I really can't describe in full detail about it, but if you popped your head over there a couple times a week and read some shit that these ppl post. It's funny as fuck to me...in their minds Siccness.net is SUPERIOR to TRTN.com...and most of them talk shit on this site, yet most of them are members here.

i never really go on the siccness cuz im too lazy to create an account lol

I made an account there but they dont have a mobile site..and i really dgaf. Im more than fine with this site

Ha so I was just over there for a few minutes, and the first thread I looked at was...Best Tech Remix I've Ever Heard...and it was some weird ass Techno beat with Imma Tell put to it. Every single person was like, this shit is tight dude!!! I thought it sucked......Lol. Maybe cause I hate Techno, idk.

Hahahahahahaha I can relate to this answer! I don't know if that's good or not! Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i never really go on the siccness cuz im too lazy to create an account lol