Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a 9-5'er or, Do you wake up to your phone..... Get detailed.

Are you a 9-5'er or, Do you wake up to your phone..... Get detailed.

Some people hold down a J.O.B. some are blessed and gifted in the street's pushin weight..... brag and bost.... What ever but im on that 9-5 you cant stay live always and you FALL of every 8 month's just depepnd's bein goin 9 month's without one but tamarow at 10:00 ta 8:00 ima be on that J.O.B wish a nigga luck.

I worked somewhere for 4 years and got fired...then started hustling out of having to pay bills ect, for about 7 months and then picked up another job...whatever works to survive man.

i used to hustle a lot of x back in 99 but all i ever got out of it was a bunch of new clothes,jordans and a few holes in my brain,i tried pushin some powder too but i landed up smoking crack so i had to stop that shit,used to push a lot of bud too but i got the same result as i got from slanging x plus my mom slapped me in the grill when she found the shit in my closet so im just a square now and ive been working at the same place for 8 yrs and the only thing i push is dvd's at work.aaahhhhh the boring life is fuckin great!!!

Dude iv been doing all kinds of crap for years work on an off im a manual laborour droped out of school prety early did all kinds of shit for cash stole usualy nitrogen oxide bottles for 2 dudes that use to breath the shit in i use to get $100 bucks a bottle. an like $300 for big bottles so i was all good for a while. use to lug them to there place in Garbage bins so when i saw a cop car i could just stop an keep walking an drop the bin out the front of peoples houses to look like i was just taking the garbage out . When the police car would go id keep walking wheeling the garbage bin behind me ,hahahah met a bitch started working at a Car Fabricator for a while then i quit that an i work with my dad we own a truck an a bobcat hire service an also do alot of building an labouring work .

This is actually a pretty good forum. Cool of you guys to keep shit real too. I have done way to much scandelous shit in my life to talk about but I think the main thing is that we all just do what we gotta do to get by. Alot people get stepped on during the process of life but thats just part of it.

And to add to that I think as long as people have a conscience about the shit they do to other people and actually feel guilty then we are redeemable.At least I hope so.

I wipe butts lol been doing it for 2 years now...I take care of 3 mentally disabled ladies in their home...only reason I keep this job is because I work every other week and when I am workin I get paid around the clock...I get paid to do all the shit u do for yourself anyway...and I get paid to sleep (sometimes get paid to fuck too lol) well Ill be on the clock while Im gettin fucked dont get it twiztid Im not a prostitute lol

hahahaha damn

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    I wipe butts lol been doing it for 2 years now...I take care of 3 mentally disabled ladies in their home...only reason I keep this job is because I work every other week and when I am workin I get paid around the clock...I get paid to do all the shit u do for yourself anyway...and I get paid to sleep (sometimes get paid to fuck too lol) well Ill be on the clock while Im gettin fucked dont get it twiztid Im not a prostitute lol

so you wipe mentallyhandicrapped ladies asses?
    fuck that shit dude.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P

No job had 1 well 2 quit my 2nd job cuz of football and shit 4 school, but rite now I'm trainin 2 get that scholarship and shit u kno try and b in the NFL 1 day