Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne

Anybody from KC,MO Beside's me or even know anythang about "The City Of Fountain's" or "The Show Me State".?

Hmmm. Wow Seriously didnt thank so...!

I do, what you wanna know, i live in kck but i know kcmo

Okay U on the other side of tha river cross tha bridge aint to much you can tell me i tell you one word Prospect and another Northside a KC,MO. Speak some knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Well??? You gonna speak some knowledge ta me???

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Lee Bell
    Okay U on the other side of tha river cross tha bridge aint to much you can tell me i tell you one word Prospect and another Northside a KC,MO. Speak some knowledge to me.

Idk what to tell ya. I know a bit about the city, i mean ive only lived in kck for 5 years from arizona. But uhh i guess i know more historicle stuff like how the liberty memorial is the only ww1 memorial in the us and the jackstack bbq used to be where they shippd cattle. And prospect is sposed to be a shitty area but it doesnt scare me much. Im not to worried about gettin shot hurt dyin whatever tho so lol idk

i got my car off of prosect like a dumbass last year lol idk how or why but after a lil bit i got to a point where it just felt like i was at home. lol we went down highland. then for the video shoot earlier this year we was over in the same area wit strange.

Take it further with Purcell now tell me what you know bout that im still curious you live in the Suburb's right???

Idk what to tell ya. I know a bit about the city, i mean ive only lived in kck for 5 years from arizona. But uhh i guess i know more historicle stuff like how the liberty memorial is the only ww1 memorial in the us and the jackstack bbq used to be where they shippd cattle. And prospect is sposed to be a shitty area but it doesnt scare me much. Im not to worried about gettin shot hurt dyin whatever tho so lol idk

Lol there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i got my car off of prosect like a dumbass last year lol idk how or why but after a lil bit i got to a point where it just felt like i was at home. lol we went down highland. then for the video shoot earlier this year we was over in the same area wit strange.

Okay???

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine_babayy9
    What a unique title!!! Never heard anything like it before!!!!