Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the real fam.....should i record this seriously? i want to tho. but... lol

the real fam.....should i record this seriously? i want to tho. but... lol

this was a 2nd response to that hatin ass nigga who mad at me or for attention he tryna get lol

it will be the final one i make. this is just the rough draft.

too late i made it.

Pfft nigga what the fuck are YOU talkin about now. Im gettn confuzzled with all these hate threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Pfft nigga what the fuck are YOU talkin about now. Im gettn confuzzled with all these hate threads
    aint no hate on myside its all funny to me. its not even hate. if i saw dude i would be like so u dont like my music.. thats cou' lol i just do music. if u dont know then u dont know.. its ok!

Rain is one of the coolest people on this site. Real talk.

Co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

Yah he seems nice as fuck i didnt say he wasnt. But still idk its just a personal thing, i really try hard not to judge people or be an ass hole cuz i wanna be seen as a nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

Im still tryn to not judge ya rain. Im sure you dont care but your e-persona is kinda over cocky and annoyingly shameless with all the check my music stuff, now i dont know you so imma wait to form an opinion if i meet ya the 21 but i still love ya either way cuz you seem nice enough, and i like pretty much anybody thats not on hater shit. Lol just throwin that out there
    L.D.S. was the same way about me. he was like maaaan its all about u huh? i was like naw man its far from that.. then he met me and he said u know what ok u cou. lol thats all the cockyness is in any artist or rapper idc what they say it is. im werid tho.. if u knew me personaly u would think im a moment from killin myself. lol at the concert u wont see that side.. u gonna see the lil more socialble side. the laid back but still like yo whats up fam side. the.. hey is that so and so.. oh shit whats up irv whats up louie whats up homework..what up tech..stevie.. fan side.. just let that 21st come!! come see me and lets chop it up. i bet when u leave my sight u will say u know what.. idk if this guy gonna do something wit his music but overall he cou'. lol im sure if tech heard the remixes i did he probley was like gooood can he make his own shit... damn.. but i got hella songs lol aint all tight but i do!!

and ima leave u wit this to think about.. u are the only one who cares the most about whatever u wanna do.. or get to.. if u dont open ur mouth.. who will!!! stay up my strange fam! and i will see u on the 21st in the vip!

He's just trying to promote his music. There's nothing wrong with that. I've never heard of anyone getting famous by sittin' on their ass not doing anything. If I had a talet like his I would do the same thing.

When you writin lyric's you gotta be into yourself it's called insight real shit. People get to thankin you coocky or whatever because your constantly watchin yourself recaline past memory's and experience;s you gotta be into yourself hardcore to come out with the best verse's and hook's and after enough people tell you u good you convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Im still tryn to not judge ya rain. Im sure you dont care but your e-persona is kinda over cocky and annoyingly shameless with all the check my music stuff, now i dont know you so imma wait to form an opinion if i meet ya the 21 but i still love ya either way cuz you seem nice enough, and i like pretty much anybody thats not on hater shit. Lol just throwin that out there
    L.D.S. was the same way about me. he was like maaaan its all about u huh? i was like naw man its far from that.. then he met me and he said u know what ok u cou. lol thats all the cockyness is in any artist or rapper idc what they say it is. im werid tho.. if u knew me personaly u would think im a moment from killin myself. lol at the concert u wont see that side.. u gonna see the lil more socialble side. the laid back but still like yo whats up fam side. the.. hey is that so and so.. oh shit whats up irv whats up louie whats up homework..what up tech..stevie.. fan side.. just let that 21st come!! come see me and lets chop it up. i bet when u leave my sight u will say u know what.. idk if this guy gonna do something wit his music but overall he cou'. lol im sure if tech heard the remixes i did he probley was like gooood can he make his own shit... damn.. but i got hella songs lol aint all tight but i do!!

and ima leave u wit this to think about.. u are the only one who cares the most about whatever u wanna do.. or get to.. if u dont open ur mouth.. who will!!! stay up my strange fam! and i will see u on the 21st in the vip!

I already like ya rain but thats just internet wise, like i said man i seriously love everyone and i do what i cam for people. And if doin what your doin might get you help on startin towards musivmc then i guess im an ass hole for judging you(which is wrong to begin with) so i apologize and look forward to seein you on the 21 cuz youll see how nuts i am lmao

Peace out brutha

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz