Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strictly Strange Tour 2008...D-Town

Strictly Strange Tour 2008...D-Town

So I was at the Denver,CO Strictly Strange Tour show in '08 at the Fillmore...and I just want to see if anybody else out here was at that show and how you feel now that hopefully you've seen the DVD and of course heard the song "Low"....anybody out there who was at that show would you agree that you are now forever with Strange Music???...I know I do.......STRANGE!!!!!

im from Cali but after seeing da dvd im definately gon try to make it ova there for a strictly strange 2 show...shit jus looks fkin crazy

Hell yeah! that show was fuckin INSANE! I was so fuckin HIGH i don't remember it all, but i can always watch the dvd!!! Can't wait til' the next STRICTY STRANGE TOUR!!!!!!

Hey dipshit D-Town is Dallas, TX

isnt D-town detroit

we talkin bout da dvd so in this case its denver

Detroit is simply known as Tha D

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    isnt D-town detroit

first off fuck Dallas and all of Texas.....Detroit has never been known as D-Town but as Tha D as KoBane has put it......Denver is D-Town has been since the 80's.....oh and anybody who is from Denver would slap you if you think Dallas is D-Town.....the only thing Dallas has ever been called is "lets turn the fuck around"...STRAANGE!!!!

HA!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastDieFun
    first off fuck Dallas and all of Texas.....Detroit has never been known as D-Town but as Tha D as KoBane has put it......Denver is D-Town has been since the 80's.....oh and anybody who is from Denver would slap you if you think Dallas is D-Town.....the only thing Dallas has ever been called is "lets turn the fuck around"...STRAANGE!!!!

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastDieFun