Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech fans......Can u believe this shit

Tech fans......Can u believe this shit

So im outside smokin at the show and nothing against Slaughter House but these S.H fans are blabbin fuck Tech,were here for joe Budden,I said how the fuck can u come to Techs home,Techs show and say fuck Tech,we argued for a minute and his boy knew he was at the wrong place to bump his gums,i was fixin to knock his ass but then I woulda missed the show,I told em to eat a dick up and hiccup,.....there was like 100 tech fans outside smokin i shoulda hollered out that this lame just said fuck Tech,he woulda got shit stomped,i aint no groupie but dont disrespect the homeboy at his own show,in his own fucking state,haters

congrats.

4 what...reppin Technitions?

Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    congrats.

ZOMG how dare he have his own opinion

I got love for tech like none other man but people are allowed to think what they want and verbalize it. They shouldnt have to be worried about sum dbag hittn them cuz they are sayin somethin about an artist they dont like. No offense towards you dude cuz i dont know you but what you wrote was stupid and thuggish. You really think tech gives a shit about what sum lil insigniffiCUNT is sayin. I mean if he was talkin shit on aaron yates, id lay him out. But freedom of speech man

yeah wat Cørpørate Avenger and Troll N9ne said....Freedom of speech opinions dbags and all that stuff....

Don't be such a fascist

See the problem isnt what he said,i agree,about freedom of speech,but he was talkin shit,like talkin talkin shit,and im not soft sohe was being disrespectful to me for being there for Tech and talkin shit about who we came to see,so yall can nut up and not defend yourselves but not me,theres a fine line in freedom of speech and talkin shit,man up

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I got love for tech like none other man but people are allowed to think what they want and verbalize it. They shouldnt have to be worried about sum dbag hittn them cuz they are sayin somethin about an artist they dont like. No offense towards you dude cuz i dont know you but what you wrote was stupid and thuggish. You really think tech gives a shit about what sum lil insigniffiCUNT is sayin. I mean if he was talkin shit on aaron yates, id lay him out. But freedom of speech man

I don't think any amount of shit talking about Tech would cause me to punch a dude

So the fact that we dont want to beat some guys ass cuz he is a dick and is doin what dicks do makes us pussys basically then. Wooooow well like i said he may be talkin shit but its not like its a personal attack. He is talkin shit on somethin he dont like tryn to get a rize out of people. Beat whoever you want up man i dgaf. But dont act like we are bitches cuz we dont want to act tough and kick someguys ass for beein over opinionated. Yah if he was being persistently twatish about it id say sumthin and if it came to it id go off on the guy and id punk the shit out of him and cuss him up and all that good shit, and if he tried gettn in my face id blast his shit. But theres no reason to get violent over a cunts opinions. Thats just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daze
    See the problem isnt what he said,i agree,about freedom of speech,but he was talkin shit,like talkin talkin shit,and im not soft sohe was being disrespectful to me for being there for Tech and talkin shit about who we came to see,so yall can nut up and not defend yourselves but not me,theres a fine line in freedom of speech and talkin shit,man up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

Can u read....at all,I said he was talkin shit to me about who i was there to see,Techs not my boyfriend u can say what u want about him but dont run your cum dumpster about me caused im not there to see your group

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    I don't think any amount of shit talking about Tech would cause me to punch a dude