Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remotes don't go in your ass...

Remotes don't go in your ass...

this kid needs an exercism

this shit is hilarious i saw this before but everytime it just makes me laugh my ass off i love how he walks into the closet and comes right back out and if u watch all his other videos this kid always ends up in his underwear or some shit

That kid is mad at life.

Theres this other one, where he freaks out at this kid on the computer...cause he's playing COD or some shit, and the kid keeps betraying him...Lol. It's great. Maybe funnier than this one.

WOW I LOVE MY XBOX 360 BUT NOT THAT MUCH

over world of warcraft? maybe thats a good thing this kid looks seventeen shades of retarted............howd did all of his clothes come off?...........lol smeagol.................yah this is fake............gggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    what a faggot

have you never seen this video before dude...or any other videos with him in it??? Lol. This kid is fuckin crazy. It's not fake at all. He has hella anger problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    over world of warcraft? maybe thats a good thing this kid looks seventeen shades of retarted............howd did all of his clothes come off?...........lol smeagol.................yah this is fake............gggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    what a faggot

that doesnt explain why he would act retarted. people throwing anger fits dont pretend to shove remotes up there butts and have little one man mosh pits...

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    have you never seen this video before dude...or any other videos with him in it??? Lol. This kid is fuckin crazy. It's not fake at all. He has hella anger problems.

what a faggot

He jus loves his WOW dude...Lol. Seriously though, theres another video of him smashing his microwave, cause it wouldn't cook his tv dinner fast enough.

that doesnt explain why he would act retarted. people throwing anger fits dont pretend to shove remotes up there butts and have little one man mosh pits...

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

what a faggot