Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Songs cut from K.O.D.?

5 Songs cut from K.O.D.?

Tech just wrote this in another thread.

hi! my name is AARON DONTEZ YATES and i have been a captive within the KOD for 38 years now. all i can tell you is that ive been stuck here sending signals to you guys for years but still have not been set free from this hole ive been in since birth.another thing i can tell you is that there are 5 more lost scripts that the KOD has hidden and has not let loose. the darkness is still alive and not well. when you hear the KOD say hes trying to go for the light thats me crying out to you guys. help me get these lost scripts out of here so i can find the light please! i can tell you the titles are STRESS RELIEF, DOUBLE O N9NA, PAIN KILL.. oh no he can hear me i have to go.......

Thoughts? Maybe he will release them to us?

Dude is trippin.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ijust got the biggest fanboy headrush right now....................i seriously just messd up my typing to i almost shit. THATS SO BAD ASSS shits fuckin wild to totally crazy shit omg omg omg

dude you dont even know...........i think i jizzed so hard it came out of your penis

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    Ok so we got the good the bad and the ugly all here, Cole the "Hmm it could be?" Colepru the "NOPE I DOUBT IT!" and CA the "JIZZ IN MY PANTS dude" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ijust got the biggest fanboy headrush right now....................i seriously just messd up my typing to i almost shit. THATS SO BAD ASSS shits fuckin wild to totally crazy shit omg omg omg

the ends the craziest part.........techs a fuckin genius at fitting his theme dude. its like we dont know if he really reads these then all of a sudden hes here makin his preasence known..................................damn.........gotta go change my huggys again

hahaha really where?

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    I think he DOES read them because he called anghellic techn9tian;] a dumbass hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    the ends the craziest part.........techs a fuckin genius at fitting his theme dude. its like we dont know if he really reads these then all of a sudden hes here makin his preasence known..................................damn.........gotta go change my huggys again

i hope we get to hear this tracks!!!!!

did he say it like he was bein a jerk or was it like jokin around?

anyways it might be just a person running it......................i just realized tech litterally is god in this site. you dont know if hes there but he might be and occasionally might show it but you dont know if he really is him

SHOW ME A TECH......HEEEEEEEEECK

he didnt really call her a dumbass did he tho? i didnt see where she said all that stuff tho lol and i think he was reffering to a buncha people so her claim to fame is moot

i dont think this "thereal" dude is really tech, am i missing some giant big inside joke? even tho i've been on this site for about a year or so... info on this