Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Caribou Lou???

No Caribou Lou???

I went to the show 11/13 in Reading PA...went to the guarded area where all the drinkers were hurded like cattle...walked up to the bar and of course u know what I asked for...Caribou Lou and the bartenders did not kno what it was or how to make it...and of course the smart ass I am waited till after the show and asked them if they knew how to now and they didnt...even after Tech performed Caribou Lou I know everyone i talked to had asked them for one and I heard other people singin Caribou Lou to them..hope they do their homework so they dont piss alotta people off next time...but how can u be havin a Tech show and not kno how to make Caribou Lou??

I definitely saw you there....I could tell by that pic wit Tech....You were lookin hella delicious lol...I wanted you n sum caribou lou

I actually knew they werent gonna know how to make caribou lou...shit thats why I brought my own in the car along wit Super Dew

I was at the Richmond show last night, same thing, they didn't know how to make it, someone there had on the caribou lou shirt too, they could have just read the back of it!
    -"Q"

lol. I don't think bartenders are required to listen to rap songs for new drinks. Most concert venues I go to for tech shows don't even have 151

It isn't a new drink though....
    I do remember one time at a Boise show, Scenario got pissed at the bartender cause they wouldn't make it. It wasn't, they couldn't or didn't know how...they just wouldn't make it. Then the show after that one they started making it, so I bet a lot of people bitched at them for it.

youve just gotta walk through that neighborhood back to your car like i did haha. walked through someones back yard and sip on em back at the whip.

Thanks sweetness I dunno if I saw u there I was the one with a phat booty and light up shoes ...everyone luved em I musta danced for like 100 different people including most of the strange crew lol shoulda came up n said hey dont be so shy next time :P haha I saw Krizz outside and I walked up to him and asked if he was ticklish and started tickling him it was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    I definitely saw you there....I could tell by that pic wit Tech....You were lookin hella delicious lol...I wanted you n sum caribou lou

I would have made my own but u cant get liquor in VA in the middle of a sunami lol so we drove up from Norfolk cuz we were gonna see that show but it was postponed so the trip to Reading was spur of the moment

Just becuase we all know what a caribou lou is dosent mean bar tenders will...plus fewer bars and clubs are not carrying 151 because it gets people to fucked up....its a liability. Dont order a Caribou Lou at a bar anyways....I have made them for years and the best tasting lous are made when you make it in a large container....half a bottle of 151 off in the jug.....they just taste better that way.