Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUBWOOFERS

SUBWOOFERS

OK I WANT SUBS WHEN I GET MY FIRST CAR I WANT A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE BUT ANYWAY I WANT SUBS FOR IT THE BIGGEST I THINK I CAN GET IS 15S BUT MAYBE 18S I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHAT IS THE BEST SUBS TO HAVE ALONG WITH AMP AND ALL OTHER SHIT MY COUSINS ONLY LIKE KICKERS AND ONE OF EM HAVE 2 15 INCH KICKERS BUT IVE ALSO HEARD 2 12 INCH ALPINES I LIKED EM BOTH BUT WHAT IS THE BEST IN YALLS OPINIONS..................................... PS. I WANT SOMETHING THAT SLAMS HARD AS FUCK

no one can tell you what the best are..its all preference. i've had JBL's Kickers and Alpines and i enjoyed the JBL's & Kickers didnt care for the alpine im all over the car sound system tho now that im an engineer and i actually have to take care of my ears lol.. i miss tho's days tho

COO LOL MY DAD GOT ME HOOKED ON SUBS WHEN I WAS LITTLE

Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    no one can tell you what the best are..its all preference. i've had JBL's Kickers and Alpines and i enjoyed the JBL's & Kickers didnt care for the alpine im all over the car sound system tho now that im an engineer and i actually have to take care of my ears lol.. i miss tho's days tho

I've got two 15" kicker L7's and I love them!

QUESTION I HAVE HEARD THAT WITH ANY SUBS THAT SQUARES HIT HARDER THAN CIRCLE SUBS IS THIS TRUE AND IF U KNOW Y PLZ TELL

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla

Its not true. Get either Kicker Comps (Round Ones) L7's Hit hard too though. I prefer Comps though (both are kicker), Or JL W1's With a 200/1 JL Amp.

Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    QUESTION I HAVE HEARD THAT WITH ANY SUBS THAT SQUARES HIT HARDER THAN CIRCLE SUBS IS THIS TRUE AND IF U KNOW Y PLZ TELL

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla

first off...DONT GET 15'S....their completely uncalled for a nd a waste of money......get two 12's of sum sort....the difference in 12's and 15's is barely even audible...shit i have two jl's 10's n they hit harder than alot of 12's ive listened to...real talk

Go Memphis definately I got pics of mine on my page if u wanna check em out...they make everything vibrate best subs Ive ever had and go 12" with 2000 watt amp mine are a step down from the competitions...the competition speakers damn near blew the hair off my head...they r ridiculous...and expensive

Yup if u want hard ass bass all u need is one jl 13.5w7 and a jl 1000/1 amp. That'll out do anything else posted in this thread and if u really wanna do it big get two of both just make sure u roll down ur windows if u wanna keep em

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    get w7's.....end thread

YouTube em you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    Yup if u want hard ass bass all u need is one jl 13.5w7 and a jl 1000/1 amp. That'll out do anything else posted in this thread and if u really wanna do it big get two of both just make sure u roll down ur windows if u wanna keep em

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    get w7's.....end thread