Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: SUBWOOFERS

  1. #1

    SUBWOOFERS

    OK I WANT SUBS WHEN I GET MY FIRST CAR I WANT A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE BUT ANYWAY I WANT SUBS FOR IT THE BIGGEST I THINK I CAN GET IS 15S BUT MAYBE 18S I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHAT IS THE BEST SUBS TO HAVE ALONG WITH AMP AND ALL OTHER SHIT MY COUSINS ONLY LIKE KICKERS AND ONE OF EM HAVE 2 15 INCH KICKERS BUT IVE ALSO HEARD 2 12 INCH ALPINES I LIKED EM BOTH BUT WHAT IS THE BEST IN YALLS OPINIONS..................................... PS. I WANT SOMETHING THAT SLAMS HARD AS FUCK

  2. #2
    Senior Member RawShocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    122
    no one can tell you what the best are..its all preference. i've had JBL's Kickers and Alpines and i enjoyed the JBL's & Kickers didnt care for the alpine im all over the car sound system tho now that im an engineer and i actually have to take care of my ears lol.. i miss tho's days tho

  3. #3
    COO LOL MY DAD GOT ME HOOKED ON SUBS WHEN I WAS LITTLE

    Quote Originally Posted by RawShocK
    no one can tell you what the best are..its all preference. i've had JBL's Kickers and Alpines and i enjoyed the JBL's & Kickers didnt care for the alpine im all over the car sound system tho now that im an engineer and i actually have to take care of my ears lol.. i miss tho's days tho

  4. #4
    I've got two 15" kicker L7's and I love them!

  5. #5
    QUESTION I HAVE HEARD THAT WITH ANY SUBS THAT SQUARES HIT HARDER THAN CIRCLE SUBS IS THIS TRUE AND IF U KNOW Y PLZ TELL

    Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    I've got two 15" kicker L7's and I love them!

  6. #6
    Its not true. Get either Kicker Comps (Round Ones) L7's Hit hard too though. I prefer Comps though (both are kicker), Or JL W1's With a 200/1 JL Amp.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    QUESTION I HAVE HEARD THAT WITH ANY SUBS THAT SQUARES HIT HARDER THAN CIRCLE SUBS IS THIS TRUE AND IF U KNOW Y PLZ TELL

    Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    I've got two 15" kicker L7's and I love them!

  7. #7
    first off...DONT GET 15'S....their completely uncalled for a nd a waste of money......get two 12's of sum sort....the difference in 12's and 15's is barely even audible...shit i have two jl's 10's n they hit harder than alot of 12's ive listened to...real talk

  8. #8
    Go Memphis definately I got pics of mine on my page if u wanna check em out...they make everything vibrate best subs Ive ever had and go 12" with 2000 watt amp mine are a step down from the competitions...the competition speakers damn near blew the hair off my head...they r ridiculous...and expensive

  9. #9
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    Yup if u want hard ass bass all u need is one jl 13.5w7 and a jl 1000/1 amp. That'll out do anything else posted in this thread and if u really wanna do it big get two of both just make sure u roll down ur windows if u wanna keep em

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    get w7's.....end thread

  10. #10
    Senior Member CaStiK61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    218
    YouTube em you'll see

    Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    Yup if u want hard ass bass all u need is one jl 13.5w7 and a jl 1000/1 amp. That'll out do anything else posted in this thread and if u really wanna do it big get two of both just make sure u roll down ur windows if u wanna keep em

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    get w7's.....end thread

Similar Threads

  1. Car Subwoofers/Amp Question
    By DJ605 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •