Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who aggrees

Who aggrees

Ive been seeing people post so that everyone can see that they are techs biggest fan. Who aggrees that doing this makes you a dick? I mean if you are talkin to someone and say it then explain why thats different. But really who is to say what makes someone the biggesy fan? Like me i have1 tech thing ive bought. But i have imense amounts of passion and love for him his music and him as a person. But im not gonna be goin around tellin everyone im the number 1 fan sorry you arent. DOUCHERY

Anyways OPINIONS?

Dick riders!

I'll just say, on this site, you have to look passed all the stans (95%) to find the decent members (5%)

Yah lol. Theres alotta haters on this site to, idk if they qualify as "stans" whatever the fuck those are lol...???

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    I'll just say, on this site, you have to look passed all the stans (95%) to find the decent members (5%)

yeah couldnt agree more

stans (referring to a stan type character ie. eminem's video and song featuring an "obsessed fan")

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Yah lol. Theres alotta haters on this site to, idk if they qualify as "stans" whatever the fuck those are lol...???

this this this this

Ooooh i see. Not much of an eminem fan lol

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    stans (referring to a stan type character ie. eminem's video and song featuring an "obsessed fan")
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

lol id never say im a persons number 1 fan...there is always some above that fan away lol

my opinion is, that if somebody declares that they are anybodies number 1 fan, they deserve to be hit.
    anybody that says they are Tech's "#1 fan" need to get a life and stop worshiping him.