Thread: Creepin on ah Come up

Creepin on ah Come up

Yall think Bone thugs is gona do it big for the end of year?

I've been dissapointed with what they have been putting out lately... Still I can't wait for Worlds Enemy

From the the new tracks for this album that I've heard (about 10 or so) yea it's gonna be a good cd specially the track with tech an twista and the one with MJ it's gonna be good

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    I've been dissapointed with what they have been putting out lately... Still I can't wait for Worlds Enemy

really? i thought T.H.U.G.S. was pretty dam good. ive only heard one of the new songs, nuff respect but i doubt its even gona be on there i hate listenin to the songs before the album drops it ruins it for me

Thugs was a album like vintage tech just unreleased tracks they weren't the ones who released it it was ruthless records

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez
    really? i thought T.H.U.G.S. was pretty dam good. ive only heard one of the new songs, nuff respect but i doubt its even gona be on there i hate listenin to the songs before the album drops it ruins it for me

I think it may disappoint.

You know what albums gonna do it big for the end of the year (if it doesnt get pushed back)?
    That Method Man x Ghostface Killah x Raekwon album.