Thread: To the Confused

To the Confused

Go back to the The Darkside of the "killer" album. Then repeat studies of Sickology 101.
    There are beginner sessions at Anghellic and Absolute Power and the previous albums and all features in between. The (not the intro flow) 1st verse of the original Midwest Choppers is a general summary.
    Strange Music.
    doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe doe
    yeee!

I don't believe all the new technicians coming in have really listened to Tech's sermon and need to sit in the pews and take in his message

co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mc
    I don't believe all the new technicians coming in have really listened to Tech's sermon and need to sit in the pews and take in his message

pay attention!!
    mizzbossn9ne.

Quote Originally Posted by MiZZBoSSN9nE
    co-sign

Thats kind of ignorant to say. No offense just imo

Yah thats true, but then they arent technicians. They are just tech fans like like his new cd. Sayin they are technicians is like sayin all the trendy bitches that just like or know caribou lou imma playa the waitress and now in the trunk, are technicians

Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    I dont think so. You dont really get a good feel and understanding of his albums until you have heard all of them. Those people who have only heard KOD have only heard a snippet of what Tech is about. They may think that he is a dark and antireligious person but if you have listened to his other albums, you know that isnt true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger

I agree. Been with tech since the beginning...The calm before the storm and the worst and everything since then! I agree Tech has a lot to say about things of this world, both the good and the bad. He gives a warning to stray away from the bad and gives reasoning to it, but at the same time makes you feel that no one is perfect and everyone does bad from time to time. We are supposed to strive to be good, but how can we be good if were in a pit full of demons.

Yeah, I can feel that.

Yah thats true, but then they arent technicians. They are just tech fans like like his new cd. Sayin they are technicians is like sayin all the trendy bitches that just like or know caribou lou imma playa the waitress and now in the trunk, are technicians

I dont think so. You dont really get a good feel and understanding of his albums until you have heard all of them. Those people who have only heard KOD have only heard a snippet of what Tech is about. They may think that he is a dark and antireligious person but if you have listened to his other albums, you know that isnt true.