Thread: Black Walt Discusses the reason behind the Tech N9ne Diss Track

Black Walt Discusses the reason behind the Tech N9ne Diss Track

He seems like a nice guy

bro

i told yaw it wasnt deep or real beef.. its just 2 bros fightin wit jabs. and this video above my comment i saw tech that day in kc b4 or after this.. im thinkin after because i saw him in the vip part.

Idk...part of that interview I was gettin the vibe that dude wanted some of the exposure Tech was gettin, and was a little jealous. Idk maybe thats jus me. Cause it seems like Tech had a good explanation to why he didn't get this dudes tracks done. Cause I know If I knew I owed people my time, I would put the people I owed in priority over the people that were jus askin me to do something for them.

yo that kind of mess happens all the time wit dudes round here... artists have names that actual words in the dictionary, and mutha fuckas cant use those words becuz if its in the wrong way, that dude who uses that word as his name, gets his feelings hurt.. really me and some of my dudes are just tired of walking on eggs shells, so we basically said fuck it. to many dudes wit names out the dictionary, if u cant handle another rapper using the word, then u prolly shouldn't be called that. so fuck walkin egg shells, we come stompin wit some steal toed military issued type boots, hahaha..

bump

Tech and Black just need to do a track and kill this mess. I still think it's funny how Black thinks Tech dissed him on Jeffin. I guess he didn't hear Sickology where Tech pretty much gave him a shout out at the start of a track. Now why would he diss him on one track and turn around on another and give him a shout at. One thing that I don't agree on at all is where Black said Tech isnt thinking right and he's up in the clouds and shit. Thats bullshit cause Tech has always been there for his city and his people.