Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you and when?

How old are you and when?

When I go to Tech shows it seems like it's a bunch of kid's like when I first started bumpin Tech. I remember the first time I heard THIS RING in 2001 when I was 15, and I've been hooked like crack since. How old are Tech fans, and when is the first time you heard Him? TECH N9NE!!!!!!!!!

Shit i heard him in 07 hooked in early 08 worshipper by later 08 til preasent and im currently 18. Actually i guess i heard him on alpha dog but i didnt know BTW thatsa great movie

Yeah it's crazy to me that Tech's fan base stays so young I'm 23 now and feel old at Tech shows. lol it's sick that he keeps getting new fans all the time though

imma fan since 2002 i heard imma playa and bought absolute power i was around 11

ive been listenin to tech since i was 16 and now im 19...but at The House of Blues show in L.A i saw a lot of people who seemd to b in their late 20's and in their 30's....there was even a 60 year old man doin his thing by da stage b4 Tech came up.lol...so dont feel so bad dawg

Haha i saw an old ass lady maybe late 50s gettin drunk at a dropkick murphys show, and i told her how cool i thought it was that she was there cuz its punk rock i mean cmon and she lookd like someones gma...she thought i was talkin shit n got kinda peeved lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    ive been listenin to tech since i was 16 and now im 19...but at The House of Blues show in L.A i saw a lot of people who seemd to b in their late 20's and in their 30's....there was even a 60 year old man doin his thing by da stage b4 Tech came up.lol...so dont feel so bad dawg

lol yup old people can still put it down, they crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Haha i saw an old ass lady maybe late 50s gettin drunk at a dropkick murphys show, and i told her how cool i thought it was that she was there cuz its punk rock i mean cmon and she lookd like someones gma...she thought i was talkin shit n got kinda peeved lmao

Like the dirty old pig fucker =)

That shits funny. I don't really feel old, but I think it's crazy that his music draws in a large young crowd all the time. His shit isn't even really for kids. I think that's what makes him sick though he is so deep you can grow up on his music and the shit don't get old.

iono bout dat 1... im not into beastiality.lol

Like the dirty old pig fucker =)