Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: meet and greet

meet and greet

really nervous about meet tech i am not joking

u shud b excited..............
    ive neva meet him or been 2 a concert!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
    ur lucky az.............

Really hes just a man. I worship him like none other and look up to him like god and jesus. But hes just a man so theres no reason to be nervous. Its not like your gonna have a life changing experiance walking through a line to get shit signed

holy sht well if it isnt rat boy..............
    rememba me.............. lolz.....

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Really hes just a man. I worship him like none other and look up to him like god and jesus. But hes just a man so theres no reason to be nervous. Its not like your gonna have a life changing experiance walking through a line to get shit signed

Is that what your meet and greets are like??? Lol. Are you actually able to like jus straight up walk up to him and have conversation? Cause I saw on Strictly Strange, how those people had to wait in that huge ass line. I was like, wow that would suck. Lol. Maybe cause at the VIP I went to there were only like 12 people so it was a little different. Jus kicked it with everyone for an hour or so. Even had a smoke with Kutty and Potluck. Cigarette I mean. Lol.

Idk man lol im assuming itll be go through a line, get your shit signed. Idk tho never been to a tech show so i cant wait to find out. I wanna tryn actually talk to em im gonna tryn get a camera to so i can get tech to shout out my tech n9ne vids i made on youtube (search channel hatchetpunk my vids are fucking hilarious) and i wanna have my shitty dancin vs kuttys but if its just a line...thats all shot to shit

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Is that what your meet and greets are like??? Lol. Are you actually able to like jus straight up walk up to him and have conversation? Cause I saw on Strictly Strange, how those people had to wait in that huge ass line. I was like, wow that would suck. Lol. Maybe cause at the VIP I went to there were only like 12 people so it was a little different. Jus kicked it with everyone for an hour or so. Even had a smoke with Kutty and Potluck. Cigarette I mean. Lol.

Yah i rememberd you lol. Still mad over the sheep joke?

Quote Originally Posted by ONE MEAN MAORii
    holy sht well if it isnt rat boy.............. rememba me.............. lolz.....

Well shit. Lol. Yeah like I said, mine was in an actual room and we jus were able to walk up to em and chill and talk and whatever. If they know its not gonna be a lot of people, then it won't be a line type thing. I think they do the line thing to make sure every single person gets there shit signed. If not a lot of people, then obviously everyone is gonna get the chance to get they shit signed.

Idk man lol im assuming itll be go through a line, get your shit signed. Idk tho never been to a tech show so i cant wait to find out. I wanna tryn actually talk to em im gonna tryn get a camera to so i can get tech to shout out my tech n9ne vids i made on youtube (search channel hatchetpunk my vids are fucking hilarious) and i wanna have my shitty dancin vs kuttys but if its just a line...thats all shot to shit

lolz nah bro..... it all gudz..........
    tht thread waz jst startn 2 get gud 2.............

Yah idk iheard they arent selling near enough tickets, altho i whent to that blue springs seventh heaven today with me homie and his girl ("who likes tech alot" well at least cari ba lous the waitress in the trunk and paint a dark picture...she doesnt deserve to go) and her friend and they got the last 3 tickets for tha hoody thing they had goin on so idk but thoser just regular tickets. Im pretty sure i can at least hang with stevie stone cuz he said he wanted to kick it with me n his promoter ckell so that at least is sumthin if me and tech havin a moment fails

Well shit. Lol. Yeah like I said, mine was in an actual room and we jus were able to walk up to em and chill and talk and whatever. If they know its not gonna be a lot of people, then it won't be a line type thing. I think they do the line thing to make sure every single person gets there shit signed. If not a lot of people, then obviously everyone is gonna get the chance to get they shit signed.